Chapter 27 - Is it okay for me to love her?

TOP SPEED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 27 – Is it okay for me to love her?

 

Soojung’s POV

 

“You are the worst… Amber.” I managed to tell her while I try my best not to let her know that I’m already crying. I don’t want to turn around and see her face.

 

How could she lie to me?

 

I ran as fast as I could towards my car ignoring my sister and the rest of the unnies as they called me. I drove with my tears flowing freely on my face. I kept on driving, not as fast, but without a certain direction of where to go. All I know is I want to get away from her… from all of her lies… I can’t believe that AJ… I mean Amber, will be one of the people I hated the most… LIARS.

 

I stopped in a place where the beautiful Han River can be seen.

 

I was just blankly staring at the silently flowing river while I let my tears flow. I was hurt. That’s all I can say now.

 

A few minutes have passed and I heard cars stopped near mine. Then I heard voices.

 

“Hey you! You’re new here, aren’t you?” One voice asked.

 

“Easy hyung…” Another voice said.

 

I turned around and saw Jonghyun, Key, Taemin and Onew approaching me. I think they thought I’m a newbie underground racer because of my car.

 

It’s pretty dark and I’m wearing a hoodie so I think they haven’t realized yet that it’s me. When they’re a few steps away, I could see the shock in their faces when they saw me.

 

“S-Soojung?” Key said as he walked faster towards me. “Omo… Why are you crying?”

 

Without saying a word, I found myself burying my head into Key’s chest as I cry once more… but this time, it feels much better as I felt him lightly patting my back.

 

“Shhh… It’s okay sweetie… Oppa’s here… cry all you want.”

 

I don’t know how long I cried in Key’s arms but when my eyes finally dried out, I saw his shirt drenched with my tears.

 

“S-Sorry Key oppa.” I told him as I wiped away my tears with hands.

 

“It’s okay honey. What happened to you? Why are you crying? And whose car is this? Don’t tell me this is yours?”

 

As I’ve said earlier, I didn’t know how long I cried because when I looked around, Onew oppa, Jjong oppa and Taemin were already holding some bags of chips and drinks. I told them everything that has happened.

 

“Aish… that rascal…” Jjong oppa was enraged when I revealed the truth about AJ but Key oppa managed to hush him.

 

“*sigh* Sorry if I’m only going to say this now Soojung-ah, hyungs… but… I already know that AJ is Amber.” Taemin confessed.

 

“WHAT?! Why didn’t you tell us? What about Minho?” Jjong oppa exclaimed.

 

“I’m your researcher, have you forgotten that? I thought at first that they just look alike but when I once followed Amber… to the uhh… after class… she’s uhh…”

 

“She’s what Taemin? Yah… Can you just tell us now? You’re such a tease.” Onew oppa said as he kept on munching the piece of chicken he’s eating, causing me to chuckle a bit.

 

I saw Key oppa looked at me and smiled at me when he knew that they were somehow able to make smile and chuckle a bit.

 

“I once followed her… I mean I just accidentally saw her rushing towards the women’s toilet in the train station. I was waiting for her to get out because I want to ask her if she saw my notebook in the classroom since I just realized that I left it there. I was surprised when I saw AJ get out of the bathroom door… for the ladies… I thought maybe my eyes are fooling, and out of curiosity, I went inside the women’s room but didn’t see anyone there. Good thing there aren’t anyone there. It’s so embarrassing.”

 

“No need to get embarrassed Taemin. You look like a girl at some angles anyway.” Onew oppa commented.

 

“Yah!” Taemin shouted and got a hold of a piece of chicken drumstick to hit Onew oppa only to get shouted by the latter.

 

“Yah! You’re holding a precious piece of chicken. Don’t you dare throw it on me.” Onew oppa said as he quickly grabbed the piece of chicken that Taemin’s holding.

 

Pfft… bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

 

I laughed out loud at the scene. As soon as I stopped, I saw the four of them smiling back at me.

 

“We’re glad we made our baby sister laugh.” Key oppa stated.

 

------------------

 

As much as I don’t want to see the person I hate so much right now, I don’t have any choice but wear my uniform and go to school.

 

“Are you sure yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter