Chapter 46 – Secretly helping her

TOP SPEED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Soojung’s POV

 

The next day after class, I immediately went back home and packed my things. I already told my parents that I’d go to Sulli’s house to do our ‘project.’ I then immediately texted Sulli and Taemin to meet up with them in the subway. They said that they want to accompany me on my way to the HQ.

 

“Hey Soojung, are you sure that you really want to do this? I mean, don’t you get nervous or afraid that you’ll be racing against guys?” Sulli asked me while waiting for our stop in the train.

 

“I’ve thought about it a million times already Ssul.”

 

“I’m just worried for you. You’re my bestfriend!” She said as she gave my shoulders a light squeeze.

 

“Thanks Ssul. I’ll be careful. I promise.”

 

“We’re here.” Taemin butted in right before the train stopped.

 

 

 

 

As we entered the HQ, Henry oppa and Daniel oppa immediately recognized Taemin and were threatened of his presence. After telling them that he only accompanied me, and he doesn’t have any intentions to sabotage us since I’m one of his close friends, the two relaxed a bit. We just waited for Victoria unnie to arrive from work before we head out to what the challenging crew said to be the venue.

 

When we got there, we didn’t waste time and immediately checked the whole course. At the end of the road, I saw how Henry oppa’s face seemed to be confused and worried.

 

“What’s wrong?” I asked him.

 

“Didn’t you guys notice? The whole course is 50% rough road, 50% asphalted. If this really is just a pure drift challenge, why the rough road? I thought it’ll be just a few unpaved road since there are some parts of this route that are no longer used.”

 

“What are you implying hyung?” Daniel oppa asked this time.

 

Instead of letting Henry oppa answer, it was Victoria unnie who explained the situatio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter