Chapter 30 – Black Rebels

TOP SPEED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: Before you read, I'd like to tell you that there'll be links below leading to Big Bang's cars. I just realized that I didn't post the photos of SHINee, Ember HD and SNSD's cars. I searched for them though... and every car I picked, has to somehow resemble their characters in this story. Hopefully I'll be able to have time to edit the character's section, their crew and their cars in the Foreword section. As of now, I'll start putting the links of the photos. They aren't mine anyways. It's your choice if you want to uhh... click those links.

 

 

Chapter 30 – Black Rebels

 

Gangseo, Seoul…

 

“Yeehah!” A guy with panda eyes cheerfully screeched as he reached the finish line faster than the others. On the sidelines, a guy with mint hair smirked at the sight of their maknae enjoying his win after a few years of being inactive in underground racing.

 

He walked towards the car of the maknae as the other cars pass by the finish line and stopped near them. One by one, they gave everything that they bet earlier on the race. The bet includes money, expensive jewelries, imported car parts, and everything of high value.

 

“Next time, let’s try to win a car hyung.” The maknae suggested as he stepped out of his car.

 

“Then you should not participate in mediocre races like this.”

 

“But I’m just warming up hyung.”

 

“Whatever you say Seungri. Let’s get going now. GD’s been looking for us already.”

 

-----------------

 

“Hyung! They’re back! They’re back!” Daniel kept on shouting as he entered the HQ, where Henry, Victoria and Amber were busy checking their cars while Suzy, who was busy preparing their dinner, took a peak at the rushing Daniel.

 

“What do you mean they’re back Dan? Who’s back?” Henry asked as the younger guy catches his breath in front of him.

 

“Big Bang… They’re back.” He answered between breaths.

 

“WHAT?!” Henry and Victoria blurted out of surprise, leaving Amber wondering and confused of their reactions.

 

“What’s wrong? Who’s Big Bang unnie?” Amber asked as she wipes her hands with a towel.

 

“Big Bang… is considered as the rebel kings of underground racing… during our time.” Vic answered.

 

“During your time?”

 

“During our time, Seoul was ruled by three powerful groups: the red gods, Dong Bang Shin Ki, the blue elves, Super Junior, and the black rebels, Big Bang.” Victoria started explaining. “There came a time when the three groups made a treaty that to avoid much chaos between their territories, they won’t do any activities against each other. That’s when crews started having territories.”

 

“What happened to them then? I mean brother became a pro racer, that’s all I know, but what happened to the others?”

 

“We grew up…”

 

“Just that?” Amber asked once again.

 

“Of course we have to grow up and be adults. Your brother ventured into pro racing. Dong Bang Shin Ki moved to Japan. The rest of Super Junior dispersed in Korea and around the world. That’s what also we heard about Big Bang. There came a time when we thought that we’d leave the floor to the youngsters. Those were the times when SHINee and So Nyuh Shi Dae were just starting.”

 

“That was also the time when I moved here.” Henry stated.

 

“Two years after, I followed hyung.” Daniel added.

 

“But why are they here? How come they returned here?” Victoria wondered.

 

“That is also what I don’t know. They’re starting to cause a stir in the underground racing since a black Ford Mustang and a red and black Mitsubishi Eclipse were seen roving around Gongseo-gu, challenging different crews and crashing them one by one.” Daniel reported.

 

“Black Ford Mustang? Do you have a picture?” Victoria asked the youngest guy.

 

“Here.” Daniel then handed her a photo of a black Ford Mustang GT500 parked in Gongseo with a mint colored haired, tall guy leaning against it.

 

“It’s a 2007-2010 release of Ford Mustang GT500.” Victoria mumbled as she looked thoroughly at the photo. “Oh my… He just got a different hair color, but I’m sure it’s… Choi Seunghyun.”

 

--------------------------------

 

While resting on her hospital bed, Yuri’s attention was shifted to the door when it slowly opened.

 

“A-Amber?” She was shocked and happy at the same time as soon as she saw tomboyish girl enter the room, holding a bouquet of flowers. “Oh my… I didn’t recognize you!” She exclaimed as she spread her arms wide to invite the younger girl to a hug.

 

Amber hugged Yuri carefully enough not to hurt the latter. After she pulled out into the hug, Yuri told her, “You look more… handsom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter