CHAPTER 3 – A new crew member or an enemy?

TOP SPEED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Amber’s POV

 

I went out with Daniel one day to observe the SHINee members and their territory. We first went to Seongbuk.

 

We were eating in a small restaurant owned by one of their members named Lee Jinki or also known as Onew.

 

“So they are ordinary college and high school students at night…” I told myself.

 

“Ahuh. But amongst them, Minho is the only one who didn’t go to college, or haven’t gone to college yet.”

 

“Heh… Trouble finding a school? Or too busy guarding his territory?”

 

“I think both?” We both laughed with Daniel’s answer. “But Minho came from a really rich family. Well, most people who races came from rich families.”

 

Yeah Daniel is right. The cars we use aren’t ordinary cars. The costs of upgrades from chassis, engine up to the outside of our cars like paints are no joke.

 

“And according to what I’ve researched, he even got trouble graduating high school. But you know, he’s still a guy… and he still has his weaknesses.”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“Well according to what I’ve heard, he was able to graduate in his high school because his girlfriend asked him to go to school just for the sake of going there and pass the tests.”

 

“He did that?!” Wow, that girl must be really something to have that kind of effect on him.

 

“Those were only rumors. There are also rumors that his dad talked to the school officials to let him graduate, and that involves money and power of course.”

 

We continued eating until the person we’ve been looking for finally arrived. According to our sources, Onew always eats lunch with some of his high school friends, aside from the SHINee guys, in their restaurant.

 

“Lee Jinki, 22 years old. He is the oldest member of SHINee. His position in the team is scout and uses Nissan 350Z.” Daniel informed me. “He loves their restaurant so much because it serves the most delicious chicken according to him.”

 

“Chickens?”

 

We got out and paid the bills, and carefully sneaked in the garage to observe Onew’s car. After taking some pictures, we went out of the garage and turned into a corner until someone blocked our way.

 

“Why are you doing this yourselves? You’re also the racers of your own team. Aren

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter