Chapter 40 – Because I’m not the right person to worry like this

TOP SPEED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Soojung cannot seem to be at ease from the moment she heard of the match-up and it worsened as she arrived at the place of the event. She kept on fidgeting the edge of Amber’s cap as she kept on biting her lip, such expression that Jessica and Yuri knew very well. Knowing how the younger girl worries so much for Amber, she grabbed a bottle of water that she knew was in her car and gave it to the younger girl.

 

“I know you’re worried for her, but try to loosen up a bit. Have some water okay?” Yuri said as she handed the bottle of water to the younger girl.

 

“Thanks unnie.” Soojung said as she weakly smiled.

 

Looking at the girl beside the young Jung, they exchanged looks and talked through their eyes.

 

“Thank you.” The eyes of the older Jung said.

 

“You don’t have to. Soojung is also like my younger sister.”

 

 

 

 

After taking a sip of water, Soojung was at least able to breathe much better. It didn’t take long though. A few minutes after that, she felt her heart jump out of her chest. She felt as if she lost something. Her chest feels… empty.

 

 

 

 

 

Looking at the clock, GD knows that it’s already time for TOP to arrive at the finish line. He knows the older guy very well. He then looked at the road and smiled as soon as his ears heard the roaring sound of a car’s engine. He is sure that it was TOP’s. His eyebrows then scrunched, as he didn’t hear another roaring sound of the engine.

 

“Something’s off.” He mumbled. Soon, they were able to see TOP’s car dashing towards the finish line.

 

As he was able to reach the finish line, some people celebrated as they won the bet. Others however are wondering, as they haven’t seen AJ yet. The last time they received news about AJ is that he’s trailing behind TOP after leading for a few minutes. Then they never heard of him anymore.

 

The people who are rooting for Amber soon became worried. A few seconds after TOP reached the finish line, one of the spectators received a call.

 

“AJ’s car went off the cliff! Call an ambulance, ASAP!” The spectator yelled.

 

Upon hearing this, Henry and Daniel ran towards their car to find Amber. Yuri and the rest of Big Bang soon followed. Victor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter