Chapter 12 – My day

TOP SPEED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I woke up just like any ordinary days. It’s still early and just like any ordinary days, I went to school early. The only thing that’s new today is that when I woke up, Daniel, Henry and oppa gave me a group hug the moment I stepped out of my room, greeting me a happy birthday.

 

Every morning before class, I hang out with Suzy in the music room, sometimes she accompanies me on the rooftop. Today is unusual though. She went to school five minutes before classes start.

 

“It’s unusual.” Soojung mumbled.

 

I looked up to her, waiting for some explanations.

 

“It’s the first time she went to school this late. And it looks like she haven’t slept well.”

 

I then turned to Suzy and looked at her tired face.

 

“Hey, are you okay? You look so tired when it’s only the start of the day.” I whispered to her.

 

“It is the start of YOUR day. Happy birthday Amber.”

 

“Hey, you didn’t answer my question, but thanks.”

 

“I’ll tell you later, but as of now… Ms. Park is already on the door.”

 

I looked in front and saw our teacher putting her things on her table, preparing for our lesson.

 

 

Krystal’s POV

 

It’s finally lunchtime. I’m so hungry already but my mom wasn’t able to pack some lunch for me so I ended up going with Luna, Sulli and Taemin in the cafeteria. Remembering that I wasn’t able to tell Amber that I’ll be hanging out with them today, I excused myself after buying food and went to the rooftop. I opened the door slowly and was about to approach Amber when I heard a familiar voice.

 

“Happy birthday Amber!”

 

Today’s Amber’s birthday? How come Suzy knows, while I don’t? Did she tell her? But why didn’t she tell me?

 

I quickly hide and tried listening, not because I wanted to eavesdrop. I’m just curious, but I don’t want to interrupt them.

 

“What the… You made all of these Suzy?”

 

“Yup.”

 

“Y-you didn’t have to. I mean… You cooked a lot. Is this the reason why you looked tired so early this morning?”

 

Oh, so Suzy cooked for Amber? Did she include rice? Did she know that she don’t really eat rice?

 

“And you really cooked my favorites! Thank you so much!”

 

Suzy knows her favorite dishes? So she made tteokbokki? Burrito?

 

“Woah! They taste really good. Didn’t know you’re a good cook. You never tell us.”

 

Us?

 

“It’s because you guys always buy food outside.”

 

Guys? Since when did Suzy become this close to Amber?

 

“But unnie sometimes cook food for us. And you don’t always come to our place.”

 

Suzy goes to Amber’s house?

 

“Hahaha. You’re right. Maybe it just so happens that everytime I visit you guys, you’re always too busy to make food for yourselves.”

 

“But you also tried unnie’s signature dishes right?”

 

So I think… Suzy and Amber are really this close already. I unconsciously walked silently towards the door and walked back to the cafeteria.

 

“Hey Soojung, are you okay? I thought you’re going to eat with Amber upstairs?” Luna asked me.

 

“I’m fine. I just thought that I haven’t been with you guys lately so I just told Amber that I’ll eat with you guys.” I lied.

 

-------------------

 

I don’t know what happened to me but I didn’t feel like talking to Amber the rest of the day. It seemed like she didn’t bother anyway. She’s too busy laughing and talking to Suzy the whole day.

 

After class, I slowly put my things in my locker and prepared to go home. When I was about to get in the train station, somebody suddenly grabbed my hand. I turned around and saw him again.

 

“You again?” Seriously, does this AJ know the word ‘give up’ or the word ‘tired’? “Let me go.”

 

“Nope… can’t do that, sorry.” He smiled as she dragged me away towards a car. It’s just an ordinary one, not the one he uses in racing.

 

“You know that I can sue you with kidnapping…”

 

“You’re going with me because I want you to have some fun. C’mon, trust me.”

 

We got in the car and he drove somewhere. I didn’t know what got into me that I agreed going with him. I just didn’t care anymore I think because I just stared out the window the whole time until he parked the car.

 

He opened the door for me and as I got out, I heard screams. I looked around and noticed that we’re in a theme park. Seriously?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter