Chapter 60 – TOP SPEED: The Royal Rumble (Part 8)

TOP SPEED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“What is he doing here?” was the question of the whole gang except Yuri and Jessica, when they saw Donghae.

 

“Is this what you two are hiding from us, Unnie?” Soojung asked Jessica through the radio.

 

“Yes. But since Yuri wasn’t 100% sure about what she saw, she didn’t tell it to anyone.”

 

“Listen everyone, we’re going to deal with this later. All I want for you guys is to stick with the plan. We still aren’t sure if he’s going to be on our side or not. Most especially, I want you Amber to stay focused.” Yunho radioed to everyone.

 

The rest answered in affirmation except Amber, causing the leader to have bad feelings.

 

“Yunho oppa, don’t worry. Leave Amber to me.” Soojung told him.

 

 

 

 

 

“Amber baby, are you okay?” Soojung asked her through the radio as she parked beside Amber’s car. She lowered her window and looked through the window of Amber’s car, waiting for her girlfriend to respond to her.

 

She heaved a sigh of relief as Amber lowered her window, but now for long when she saw a restless girl in the car.

 

“Baby, listen to me. Look at me.” The younger girl pleaded.

 

Amber turned her head towards her and said, “Soojung, I…”

 

“We’ll try to talk to him, okay? For now, we have to stick to the plan Amber. You promised me that we’re going out of this place together. Keep that promise.”

 

“But…”

 

“Keep your promise Amber!”

 

Inside the car, Amber gripped on the steering wheel tighter and took a deep breath before looking at her girlfriend again, now back on her focus. “I will Soojung. I will.”

 

 

 

 

Apparently, Park Jin Young didn’t know that Amber is Donghae’s half sister. Unintentionally, he made things harder for the gang. Now with crossed fingers, the gang lined up behind the starting line and waited for the ‘go’ signal.

 

The lights were . The bets were finalized, giving the go signal to the police to track down the people behind the illegal race.

 

The drivers stared at the red light, waiting for it to turn green, as they held on to the hand brake.

 

As soon as the light changed into green, the hand brakes were finally released, putting the pedal to the metal leaving the starting point in the dust. In some parts of the world, in certain cities, doors were opened; bullets were exchanged, as the police officers arrested the people who put on the bet on the race.

 

“Fishes were caught, but the big fish is still at stake.” One of the officers radioed Yunho.

 

“What?! Where is Park Jin Young?”

 

“He’s not in his safe house. He’s in the island. He made us believe that he’s just using a hologram, which is a fact because he is indeed using a hologram in the island. But the truth is, he has someone to pretend as him to stay in the safe house, while he resides in the island.”

 

“Such a sly fish we have here. That doesn’t sound good because for sure, he has now been informed of our plan and is now on the run.”

 

“Our men our now on the way there for backup.”

 

“That’s good to hear.”

 

“And Agent Jung… tell your colleagues to leave the island A.S.A.P.”

 

“Copy that.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter