Chapter 31 – Realizations, Acknowledgements, and Confessions of the Older Jung

TOP SPEED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 31 – Realizations, Acknowledgements, and Confessions of the Older Jung

 

 

Amber’s POV

 

“Good morning ladies and gentlemen.” A guy wearing glasses greeted as he entered the room, carrying his lesson plan. It’s the first time we’re seeing him. Is he a new teacher?

 

He stood in front of us after he wrote his name on the board. “Eherm…” He cleared his throat first before continuing, “My name is Kwon Jiyong. I will be your new Math teacher starting today. As you’ve heard, Mr. Goh suffered from a last weekend. He’s still in the hospital as of now. Though he’s awake and fine, half of his body was paralyzed.” He explained to us.

 

We all gasped at the news. Some were saddened since Mr. Goh was one of the best Math teachers here in school, that’s why the school kept him until this thing happened.

 

“I’m sure he’ll love it if you guys will go visit him one of these days. You can approach the Principal for further information about the hospital he’s staying in, and also the sched of the other teachers who are planning to visit him.”

 

People then started murmuring, asking who wants to visit at a certain day.

 

“Eherm… Anyway, let’s not waste time and start with our lessons, shall we?”

 

Kwon Jiyong… His face looks familiar, same with his name. I looked intently at his face, not really paying attention to his lecture until I think he felt my piercing stares at him. He looked and smiled at me before going back to his writing on the board.

 

He turned around before speaking again. “Okay, this is a sample problem. You…” He pointed at me. “Can you please solve this problem?”

 

I stood up and answered the math problem. As soon as I finished answering it, I turned around and walked back to my seat.

 

“Wait uhm… Ms. Liu?” I turned around to see him looking at the seat plan on the table.

 

“Eh?”

 

“Can you please explain to us how you arrived at that answer?”

 

“Explain? Me?”

 

“Yes and yes…” He answered as he nodded his head at the same time.

 

Though it is a bit awkward to be standing in front to explain my answer, I complied and picked up the chalk and started explaining to the class.

 

As I was explaining to the class, I swear I could feel him staring intently at me. I can’t see it since my back is facing him, but I can feel it. It’s a bit scary that he’s doing that so I rushed my explanation a bit and quickly walked towards my seat, only to see him having this scary grin plastered in his face.

 

“Very well explained Ms. Liu.” He spoke as he went back to discussing the lesson.

 

“Are you okay Amber?” Suzy asked me. I think she noticed how tensed I am right now. It’s like I’m feeling an evil aura radiating from his body.

 

“I-I’m okay, Suzy. Don’t worry.”

 

“Are you sure?”

 

“Yup.”

 

“Okay.” With that, she went back to paying attention to class and took down notes, while I kept on thinking where I saw him and heard his name. Right after he finished the lecture and was about to walk out of the room, he glanced at me once again to let out a rather mischievous smirk.

 

That’s when it hit me…

 

“It’s him…” I mumbled as soon as I realized who he is.

 

“Him? Who?” Suzy asked me once again.

 

“GD.”

 

---------------------------

 

Jessica’s POV

 

I couldn’t stop glancing at my watch while waiting for my last class for today to be dismissed. It’s still early so I can stay at the hospital longer than what I used to be.

 

I felt as if I was finally given freedom when the bell finally rang. I dashed all the way out of our classroom went to the parking lot. I stopped by Yuri’s favorite restaurant to order some food. As I entered the place, a familiar face that I least expected to see at this moment welcomed me.

 

“Jessica?”

 

“Hae?”

 

He asked me if I could spare some of my time to talk. I granted him, but I kept on looking at my watch to keep track of the time. I guess that didn’t escape his eyes.

 

He cleared his throat before started speaking, “I’ve heard about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter