Chapter 45 – Friends’ help

TOP SPEED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

A brown-haired girl and a short girl were busy in the kitchen just like the ordinary days. A certain long-haired girl on the other hand was busy checking something in her laptop. It was still 8 on a Saturday morning but the trio was already busy doing their own things. After some time, a fragrant aroma could already be smelled from the kitchen.

 

“Seems like the unnies prepared another delicious breakfast today. I was really lucky that I’ve got to live with them, minus the noises at night.” The long-haired girl mumbled as she typed something. Her phone then vibrated, indicating that she just received a message. Opening the new unread message, a smile was drawn on her face just by looking at the sender’s name.

 

She chuckled as she read the message.

 

From: AlligatorYoong

 

Better prepare some extra servings of breakfast. We’re on our way there. Sica unnie ruined another breakfast :(

 

 

She then stood up and informed the lovers inside about the arrival of the three girls.

 

“Taeyeon unnie, Yoona told me that she and Sica unnie and Yuri unnie are on their way here for breakfast.”

 

“What? Aish… seems like the ice princess tried to cook something again only to end up destroying the whole kitchen.” The short girl stated, earning herself a smack on her head.

 

“Don’t say that. My bestfriend’s trying her best in learning how to cook.” Tiffany defended.

 

“Fine… But instead of doing that in their own apartment, I think it’s better for her to enroll in a cooking school.” The short-haired girl suggested as she grabbed a vegetable and started chopping it.

 

“You know that she’s busy with school, her sister, racing, and Yuri.”

 

“You have a point there. Now that you’ve mentioned it, what’s the news about Soojung?” Taeyeon asked.

 

After getting what her unnies are trying to cook, Seohyun also decided to help. While putting her apron on, she answered Taeyeon’s question, “Yoong said that she really joined Ember HD.”

 

“Aww… I thought we’re going to have another talent. Tsk… The things you do for looooo~ ve.” She said, singing in a random melody the last word, leaving the other two in laughter.

 

 

 

 

 

After having breakfast, Yuri approached Taeyeon and asked her if she can talk to her in private.

 

“So what do you want to tell me?”

 

“You’re the leader of the group so I uhh…” Yuri hesitated while she scratches her head in finding the right words to say.

 

“You want to ask if we could help Soojungie?”

 

Looking up at the face of their leader, Yuri felt relieved as she saw the bright, smiling face of Taeyeon.

 

“She’s like a baby sister, not only to me, but for the whole group as well. Now that she’s taken this messed up world of underground racing, which I wished she never did, I wanted to support her in her decision as I watch from afar how she would take the consequences of her decisions.” The older girl stated as she stood up and looked up at the sky.

 

Yuri then stood up beside Taeyeon and stated, “I can’t believe that she’s all grown up now. And just like you, I never really imagined that she’ll also venture in our small playground.”

 

“I’m sure Sica is worried as hell with her sister. So to somehow ease her worries, I don’t find any reasons why we shouldn’t help our sister, right?”

 

Yuri nodded before saying, “It’s going to be her second challenge.”

 

“No need

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter