Chapter 10 – Suzy Bae

TOP SPEED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I woke up early just like other ordinary days of school. It’s been a week since I saw her in my race. I’m sure that it’s her, and not just an imagination just like what my friends tell me.

 

I saw her talking with her friends in the hallway while I was on my way to my classroom. I already gave up on her. Yes, I, Amber J. Liu finally admitted that I couldn’t have the girl I like. It’s just all my hopeless dream. I lowered my cap and pretended that I didn’t see her. It’s been like this for another week until one weekend, while taking pictures of children playing in the park, she suddenly showed herself to me.

 

“You really like taking photos?”

 

Her sudden appearance and question caught me off guard.

 

“Listen. I… I just… I just think I… misstheannoyingyou.” She said as she left me alone again, dumbfounded with what she said.

 

Did I hear it right?

 

------------------

 

“Yah Amber!” Henry shouted as he threw a piece of crumpled paper directly on my face.

 

“Aww! What in the heck was that for?”

 

“Are you listening or what?”

 

“I’m listening!”

 

“No you’re not.”

 

“Then why did you ask me if I’m listening if you already know that I’m not?”

 

“Aish… This rascall…” He attempted to hit me in my head but he didn’t do so. Hahaha… The advantages of being a girl.

 

“Easy guys. Henry, why don’t you just tell her again about our expenses?” Vic unnie told him.

 

“*sigh* Okay, so as I was saying… We spent around $6,000 for the repair of Daniel’s car. That includes some repairs for your car. I changed the tires and bought some new brakes and oils.”

 

“Okay, I’ll check my car tomorrow afternoon after school.”

 

“Eh? Why can’t you do it now?” Henry asked.

 

“Hyung, have you forgotten that our maknae here is studying in a prestigious school?” Daniel answered him for me.

 

“Oh… Okay… Sorry I forgot.”

 

------------------

 

Friday morning… it’s finally Friday!!! At first I thought I’ve missed going to school, but after one week, I take back what I told myself. I’m still a bit shy of how I look like, good thing Henry, Daniel, Vic unnie, and even oppa himself, agreed to take me to school at morning but only a few blocks away. Henry will take me to school every Mondays, Daniel every Wednesdays, Vic unnie every Tuesdays and Thursdays, and lastly, Donghae oppa takes me to school every Fridays.

 

And also, to avoid people knowing my ‘other identity’, I go to school an hour earlier before classes start. I like it because I get to take pictures of the sunrise almost everyday. Sometimes, I just sleep on the rooftop and will just wait for my alarm clock to wake me up 15 minutes before classes start.

 

Today is somewhat different though. After watching the sunrise, my feet lead me downstairs, still holding my camera with me. I randomly took pictures of the slightly empty school. There are only few students here right now, so it’s good to take pictures of the classrooms. Everything is still in order. I then happen to pass by the music room.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9n-N5v5VmuU&feature=related

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter