Chapter 4 – I’ll win the race to your heart

TOP SPEED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Amber’s POV

 

“Are you sure about this Amber? I mean, you can study in other school but why here? Why here in Gangnam?” Henry asked me.

 

We’re in the Principal’s office of Joongdong High School. The old lady is reading my application form. Donghae oppa wasn’t able to come with me because of work so he instead asked Henry hyung to accompany me.

 

Yes, I call Henry and Daniel as hyungs because they told me that it’s awkward for them that I call them oppa.

 

I then saw the principal’s eyes twitched and eyed me from head to toe.

 

“Amber-sshi… is a… girl?”

 

“Ah, yes Principal.” Henry answered.

 

“Joongdong High is considered as one of the most prestigious schools here in Korea. You know that we have rules and regulations. Seeing that Mr… I mean Ms. Amber here is from the US, let me remind you that we don’t allow our students to cross-dress.”

 

“I understand Madame. Uhm… Can I ask you a question Ma’am?”

 

“What is it Ms. Amber?”

 

“Uhm… Will it be okay if I wear a wig? It looks like… you don’t like my hair right now.”

 

“Oh, good thing you noticed. I won’t mind. And because you’re a girl, we’ll give you a uniform for a girl.”

 

“A-Ah, yes…”

 

“Anyway, seeing that you have excellent academic records, it’s our pleasure to have you as a student. Welcome to Joongdong High School. Our school day will officially start on the second week of September. Here’s the school’s Student Handbook where the school’s rules and regulations were written, so were the guides and grading systems.”

 

“T-Thank you so much Madame.” I said as Henry and I both bowed.

 

After getting my uniform and books, Henry and I went straight to our HQ to have a meeting with Victoria unnie. She said she already had all information we need about SHINee.

 

SHINee

Territory: Seongbuk, Dongdaemun, Seongdong, Gangnam

 

Crew Members:

 

Driving Crew:

 

Lee Jinki/Onew – in charge of Seongbuk

Position – wingman-scout

Car – Nissan 350Z

 

Kim Kibum/Key – in charge of Dongdaemun

Postion – wingman-drafter

Car - Porsche Cayman

 

Kim Jonghyun – in charge of Seongdong

Position – secondary racer, wingman-blocker

Car – Dodge Charger 2011

 

Choi Minho – in charge of Gangnam together with Taemin, Leader

Position – main racer

Car - Chevrolet Corvette C6 ZR1

 

Non-driving Crew

 

Lee Taemin – assists Minho in managing Gangnam

Position – Mechanic, Researcher

Car – (though

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter