Chapter 58 – TOP SPEED: The Royal Rumble (Part 6)

TOP SPEED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The asphalt road was burning as the rubber of the tires from ten cars met them. Five teams go against each other as soon as the clock strikes six and it’s only been ten minutes since they started, but the race is already about to end.

 

“Baby, where are you?” The girl with a long black hair in an RX-7 radioed to her lover.

 

“I’m at your back, Princess, just finished taking care of that guy who tried to hit on you. I hope he already learned his lesson.” The driver on the other line answered, earning a smirk on the long-haired girl.

 

“Okay, let’s get this done. One more car to overtake and that’s it for today.”

 

“Copy that. I’ll take care of your back as soon as you’re in front of that car.”

 

The RX-7’s driver carefully calculated the distance of the next curve and her speed. As the car in front of her slowed down a bit for the sharp curve, she stepped on the gas to rev up the engine and gain momentum, making the car side by side the other. She then raised the handbrake, transferring the weight of the car on the front as she motioned the body to the direction of the curve, leaving the driver of the other car step on the brakes to avoid the collision. It was a perfect drift. And as the other car was about to recover from the overtake, another black muscle car performed a drift, leaving the driver dumbfounded at that corner. He almost had it, but those Koreans were really good and he felt so bad that he underestimated them.

 

Other cars followed suit but the two cars on the lead were already just a few meters away from the finish line. As soon as the team reached the goal, the RX-7 parked on the side, followed by the black Mustang. The door of the RX-7 opened, revealing the driver in hot shorts and a plain white tee, wearing a smirk on her face as she waited for her teammate to go to her.

 

“That’s a hot turn, Princess.” The shorthaired girl, who drives the black Mustang, stated as she approached her. Her hands found themselves on the sides of the longhaired girl, while the latter’s arms wrapped around the other’s neck, pulling each other in a kiss, which was cut short as they heard the other cars coming.

 

With arms still around each other to serve as a statement to that one driver, who tried to hit on the longhaired girl, the couple watched other cars pass through the finish line. The car of the guy, who thought highly of himself stopped in front of the couple and stepped out to grab the tomboy’s back. Her face met his fist and she was so caught in surprise that she wasn’t able to block the punch, causing her body to hit the road.

 

“ you, dyke!” The blonde-haired guy yelled.

 

The longhaired girl was about to yell the tomboy’s name in a worried tone before she thought of something. Instead of going towards her lover, she walked ily to the blonde guy, swaying her hips intentionally, paired with a coquettish grin, as she wrapped her hands around him. He was feeling smug as he heard her whisper in his ears, “I guess I have to reconsider,” her hot breathe tickling him.

 

And then in a split second, he was in agony. His hands were holding his crotch as he rolled on the road, feeling like his nuts cracked open.

 

The longhaired girl then, pleased with the reaction, walked hastily to the older girl, who was still on the road, obviously shocked from her girlfriend’s actions.

 

“Amber! Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?” The longhaired girl asked as she inspected the older girl’s face, touching lightly the bruise on her cheek. The tomboy winced in pain, but ended up laughing out loud as the events finally registered to her.

 

“Yah! What’s so funny?” The younger girl asked, as she hit the other’s arm.

 

“Nice moves you got there. I almost thought you’re going to dump me just because of that.” Amber answered as she was now catching her breath while being helped by the younger girl to stand up.

 

The younger girl frowned. “You really thought my love for you isn’t that serious? Hmpf! Fine!” She said before turning around, walking towards her car.

 

“Hey, I was just kidding… Yah, Soojung-ah…” Amber said as she chased the younger girl. As she was able to grab her wrist, she turned her around and hugged her. “I’m sorry.” She softly spoke.

 

Amber didn’t wait for the younger girl to return her hug and immediately broke the hug to look at her girl in the eyes before slowly leaning in for the kiss. Soojung didn’t do anything but as their faces were already a few inches apart, she was about to close her eyes until…

 

“Achoo!” The older girl sneezed, just in time for her to move her face away from the younger girl. “Darn I hate these colds.” She whispered to herself, but still loud enough for Soojung to hear.

 

She chuckled at the older girl in front of her. “Let’s just get back to the house and treat your colds and bruise.” She said as she planted a peck on the tomboy’s bruised cheek.

 

Amber held the cheek that Soo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter