Chapter 56 – TOP SPEED: The Royal Rumble (Part 4)

TOP SPEED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Back in Ember HD hangout place or HQ, Henry has been continuously sighing for hours while the younger boy, Daniel, kept on pacing back and forth as they wait for Victoria’s news regarding their two crew members.

 

At first, the two boys thought that Amber finally made a move on talking to Soojung about their unlabeled relationship and complicated past. But when morning came and the two still hasn’t come back, they started to worry, most especially when they tried to call Amber’s and Soojung’s phones but ended up failing to contact them. After informing Victoria about the two, they received a call from an unknown number, who turned out to be Taeyeon of SNSD, informing them of the sudden disappearance of Yuri and Jessica, and the experience of Hyoyeon that same night. When they met up with the girls, Hyoyeon told about her experience last night. It turns out that she immediately sensed that something was wrong so she didn’t went out of her car, but instead, drove away as fast as she could until she lost the cars that are coming after her. They suspect now that the same thing happened to Amber, Soojung, Yuri and Jessica.

 

What added more to their worry was the news that GD and TOP also went missing. The way they disappeared though was different from the four girls. According to the stories, they were in a bar and were approached by five men. After whispering something, the two of them nodded and followed the guys. That was the last time that they’ve seen the two.

 

After reporting such events to Victoria, the girl reassured that she’d do everything to find out what really is happening and who the person behind all of these is.

 

The two boys chose to wait in their HQ regarding the news about their two friends, in hopes too that they’d be able to have some rest at least. But their worries and restlessness kept them from even keeping their eyes shut for a few minutes. Even when they agreed to take turns in taking a nap, they would only shut their eyes for few minutes and end up groaning in frustration because sleep didn’t really want to visit them.

 

A day has passed by and the two boys are already going crazy because of lack of sleep when finally, Henry’s phone rang and displayed the name of the police.

 

“Hello? Vic noona?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“So what are they planning now?” Taeyeon asked Victoria after she disclosed the real deal to SNSD, Ember HD and Big Bang.

 

“The last message that they got from Yunho and Max is that they’re already in JYP island, and that they already formed an alliance with the guys. The challenge now is for them to stay in that island ‘til the final race, which is going to be the most important event. It will surely lure in a lot of syndicates, Mafias, the Kartel, and even big time businessmen for a huge betting game.” Victoria explained.

 

Hearing this, Hyoyeon sneered in. “Tss. So they want to prolong the agony because it will help the police catch a lot of biiiiiiiiiiiiiig fishes.”

 

“This is ridiculous!” Taeyang yelled. “What if they get caught? I’m not saying that my hyungs aren’t great drivers, but they’re still in surveillance right? What if they fail this stupid mission because JYP will smell something wrong? You think Yunho and Max will be able to protect them including themselves?”

 

“That…” Victoria trailed as she tried to find the right words to lessen the heavy burden of the crew members that were left behind, “We just have to hope that they won’t g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter