Chapter 54 – TOP SPEED: The Royal Rumble (Part 2)

TOP SPEED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 54 – TOP SPEED: The Royal Rumble (Part 2)

 

Soojung’s POV

 

As soon as we heard the announcement, we heard a click coming from the door. Amber then looked at me and offered her hand before nodding her head, as if telling me that everything’s going to be alright because she’s with me.

 

“I won’t let anything happen to you.” She said in a low voice as she held my hand tightly before opening the door. Looking at her hand that is holding mine, I felt my face heat up and tried to hide it by letting my hair cover my face. She still has this effect in making my heart race.

 

“So you’re the one who’s supposed to guard us huh?” I heard Amber say. I looked up and saw a tall guy with black, short hair. His eyes seemed unique for me, and he looks so Asian to me.

 

He eyed us both and then to our linked hands before smirking and said, “Follow me.”

 

Instead of following the guy, Amber remained standing to where we are. I looked at her and I saw her eyes staring intently at the guy’s back. “Tell me your name first before I follow you.”

 

The guy then turned around and a staring game started between the two.

 

“Amber, what are you doing?” I whispered to her, but she didn’t reply or even threw a glance at me. I tried to pull out my hand from her grasp but she only held it tighter.

 

“Tao… Huang Zi Tao.” The guy said.

 

I looked at him and he still has that expressionless face on him. I then heard Amber say, “Amber… Amber Liu Yi Yun.” I looked at her and her serious face was now replaced by a wide grin. “And this is Soojung.” She said as she looked at me. “Nice to meet you, Tao.”

 

Tao then turned around and started walking again. “If you want to have enough energy for the next few days, you better not skip your dinner.”

 

As we neared the dining hall, I saw some people walking in the corridors as well, and it’s always by twos assisted by a guard. I was astonished as I saw how many people were inside the hall.

 

“Soojungie?” I heard a very familiar voice coming from the side call my name. Amber and I both shifted our head to the source of the voice and were surprised to see Sica Unnie and Yuri Unnie with their guard.

 

“Unnie!” I yelled as I ran towards my sister and hugged her tightly.

 

I felt her hug me back as tight as I held her and lightly tapped my back as I started sobbing on her shoulders. “Shhh… It’s okay Soojungie, unnie’s here.” She hushed me. She wiped away my tears with her thumbs as we broke our hug and I saw her tearing up a bit too.

 

We were about to have a short talk until we heard someone cleared their voice, which turned out to be their guard. “You guys can have your talk later. You guys better start grabbing some food before it all goes out,” he said as he pointed some guys who got some food that seemed to be good for two days already.

 

Amber’s POV

 

I’m glad that at least Jessica unnie is here with us. At least, Soojung won’t be that lonely. After our dinner, I asked Tao if I could go out for a bit and have some fresh air while having a cup of coffee. He was about to decline but Taecyeon, Jessica unnie and Yuri unnie’s guard said, “You go guard her, I’ll just stay here inside.”

 

“I’ll go with Amber too. You sisters talk, okay?” Yuri said as she pulled me out of the hall.

 

We

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter