Chapter 53 – TOP SPEED: The Royal Rumble (Part 1)

TOP SPEED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber’s POV

 

When I woke up, I was lying down a small single bed, in a really small room. I held my aching head and looked around only to realize that I wasn’t alone in the room. There’s another bed on the opposite side of the small room and there’s also someone sleeping in it. The next thing I felt was that it seemed like I can feel the wave, as if I’m in a ship cabin.

 

Sh*t…

 

I quickly stood up and went towards the small window and was surprised to see nothing but the vast ocean.

 

“What in the heck am I doing here?” I asked myself. I then remembered the person sleeping on the other bed. I walked turned around and as soon as I saw the face of that person, I was surprised even more.

 

“S-Soojung…?” I slowly walked towards her and carefully sat down the bed. “What is she doing here? Wait… Did she also…?”

 

I was angered by the fact that there’s a possibility that the people who kidnapped me also did this to her.

 

Nobody has the right to hurt my Soojung.

 

As soon as I stood up to try to open the door, I felt her shift on the bed and soon, her eyes slowly opened. I saw her eyes widen as she noticed my presence. She immediately sat up and uttered, “Amber!” Soon after that, she held her head and grunted in pain.

 

“A-Are you okay?” I asked her while contemplating whether to touch her, because at this very moment, all I want is to pull her in my arms.

 

“Y-Yeah. It’s just… My head hurts like hell.” She answered.

 

“Mine too.”

 

“Anyway, where are we? The last thing that I could remember was that I felt something pierce my nape and then everything just out.”

 

As soon as she said that, I motioned behind her and removed the bundle of hair that covers her nape to take a look at it.

 

“W-What are you doing?” She asked me, a bit surprised of my actions.

 

“I’m just checking your nape, because that was also how I lost consciousness.” I told her. I then stood up and went to the bed where I was earlier to lessen some awkwardness between us.

 

There was a brief moment of silence between us before she cleared and said, “You haven’t answered my question yet. Where are we?”

 

“I don’t know. All I know is that we’re in a ship right now.” I said as I pointed at the small window.

 

“WHAT?! What are we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter