Chapter 16 - Confused feelings

TOP SPEED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

After the tomboy left the furiously blushing girl, the latter was welcomed by her sister’s questioning eyes.

 

“So that’s his hat? And you like him… I see…” The older Jung said with an evil vibe on they way she concluded what she just saw.

 

“UNNIE!!! You almost gave me a heartache there. And unnie, I don’t like him! Don’t just jump into conclusions.”

 

“Yeah right Soojung. So you’re still going to tell me that you don’t like him when you have that blush on your face, with that stupid smile while having his hat on your head.”

 

“Unnie!”

 

“Just a reminder Soojung… You ARE still Minho’s girlfriend. You haven’t broken up with him yet right? But it’s almost a month since you started ignoring him. It’s not that I’m favoring Minho here, but I think he has the right to know what’s happening.” The older girl said as she went inside the house, leaving the younger guilty.

 

-----------------------

 

“Hey Minho, I heard you’re leaving?” Jonghyun asked as he tapped the guy’s shoulder lightly to get his attention.

 

SHINee is in their HQ, trying to work things out with what’s left with them. They’re left with nothing but their cars, and right after their big loss to Ember HD, they decided to take a month’s off to figure out some things. The loss made them realize that everything has its ending, and it made them experience an ordinary life.

 

“After my conversation with Soojung, I just realized that I have to be man enough for her. I want to win her again. It’s not just winning against AJ, but making her feel that I’m the one for her.”

 

“You really love her that much?”

 

“Am I going to wait for her to answer me if I’m not? Will I be like this if I’m not?”

 

“Well, all I can say is… goodluck bro. Fight for her. MINHO FIGHTING!”

 

“Thanks hyung.”

 

“When are you going to leave anyway..? And where…”

 

“I’m going to leave the day after tomorrow to Japan.”

 

“WHAT?! You’re going to leave that soon?!” Taemin, Onew and Key exclaimed as they heard Minho once they got in their HQ.

 

“Hey guys, easy… you almost startled us.” Jonghyun told the three as Minho just smiled with his friends’ craziness.

 

“I’ll come back once I’ve sorted things out guys. Don’t worry too much.”

 

“But hyung, do you really have to leave?” Taemin asked.

 

“Yeah… It’s also my father’s request.”

 

“Have you told Krystal about this already?” Onew asked him this time.

“I’ll tell her tomorrow. She already agreed to meet me.”

 

“Hey, tomorrow’s her birthday right?” Taemin butted in. Minho just nodded and smiled as a response though.

 

“You guys haven’t broken up yet right? You still have a chance bro.” Key told him.

 

“Yeah, I hope so.”

 

“Yah! What’s with that attitude huh?” Jonghyun curiously asked him.

 

“Of course I know what AJ’s been doing. I’m not blind not to see her slowly liking him. No matter how much I want to punch that AJ on his face, I just can’t, not because of cowardice but because I want to prove to Soojung that I’m better than him.”

 

“That’s our Minho!!!” Jonghyun exclaimed as he ruffled Minho’s hair.

 

“Let’s eat and drink tonight!!! For our Prince Minho!!!” Onew shouted as he raised his can of beer.

 

That night, SHINee spent a night they won’t forget. They reminisced the past when they’re just starting. Their first cars, first win, first territory, etc. Another thing that’s funny is the fact that the four are drinking beer while Taemin spent the night with nothing but juice.

 

-----------------------

 

Soojung’s POV

 

My sister’s right. I’m still Minho’s girlfriend, technically speaking. But I don’t like AJ like that, do I? I mean… fine, he’s a good guy but…

 

“Hey Soojung-ah, what are you thinking?”

 

I turned to my left and saw Sulli with a curious look on her face.

 

“Nothing much Ssul.”

 

“Nothing much? So what are you thinking then?” She asked. I was about to answer her with a lie when I saw Suzy and Amber walk in the classroom. “Ohh… Can I ask you a question Soojung?”

 

I turned to her, wondering what she wants to know.

 

“But let’s go somewhere else first.” She said as she grabs a hold of my hand and dragged me outside the building towards the garden.

 

“Yah, Ssul! You can just tell me to go with you. I’ll gladly walk with you. You don’t have to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter