Chapter 59 – TOP SPEED: The Royal Rumble (Part 7)

TOP SPEED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Yuri’s POV

 

No races were held for the next few days since we’re given time to practice and prepare are cars for the race, which was scheduled five days after the announcement. Well who wouldn’t take time to prepare if the racetrack will be the whole island? We carefully devised a plan of days in which we’re going to fix our cars, meet-ups to try certain parts of the island and some jobs that are part of the mission to arrest JYP.

 

Max and Yunho oppas were in the control center one night, before the final race to survey the building from the inside. GD oppa and I were hiding in one of the bushes near the center, as watch outs if ever there are some unexpected happenings from the outside. The rest were at Yunho oppa’s place to check and guard our cars against other teams.

 

It was already late that evening, when Max and Yunho oppas finally finished surveying the building, that two racing cars came in the control center. From where GD oppa and I were hiding, we could see the two cars get inside the compound and somehow, parked near us.

 

“Those are the two cars that we saw before.” GD oppa informed me.

 

He then radioed Yunho oppa and said that the two cars are parked near the place where they entered, and are planning to exit. We had to make sure that the drivers are already out of sight before they go out. So I grabbed my binocular and watched as the two drivers got out and removed their helmets. As one driver approached the other, who has his back facing our direction, I managed to read from their lips that they’re talking in Korean. Well, it looked like it, considering that the guy looks like one. After their small talk, the first driver turned around and proceeded towards the door to get in the control center, followed by the other one, who looks familiar to me.

 

My eyes widened, as he looked sideways, probably heard something since I suppose Yunho and Max oppas were already hiding nearby.

 

I might be dreaming. Or he might just look like him. I mean, it can’t be him, can he?

 

“Hey Yuri-sshi, are you okay?” GD oppa asked me, as he saw me surprised and confused.

 

“I-I’m okay. I just thought Yunho and Max oppas are going to be caught.”

 

“Oh, yeah right. I heard Yunho cussed from the other line as he accidentally hit something. Luckily, a rat ran passed them so I assume that driver over there thought that it’s because of the animal.”

 

Now I’m feeling something that is not right.

 

What are you planning, Park Jin Young?

 

And if it really is him, what are you doing here…?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica’s POV

 

We made some final test runs and check-ups on our cars for tomorrow’s race while Yuri, together with GD, Yunho and Max oppas did the surveillance in the control center of the island.

 

I admit I felt a bit lonely whenever I caught my sister and Amber being so chummy with each other.

 

*sigh*

 

I miss Yuri even if we only saw each other this m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter