Prologue

TOP SPEED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Prologue

 

It is already 12 midnight in Seoul. People are usually on their beds sleeping at this hour, but not this certain group of teens.

 

A few streets beside the markets of Dongdaemun, teens and young adults are seen flocked in a certain bar. Inside the bar are drinks with complete colors of alcohols, whether be it an ordinary beer, a certain mix of hard liquor, shot glasses that look like a set of water colors, and what’s surprising is that the place is full of young people, some aren’t even legal to drink.

 

People are partying, dancing and drinking until they heard screeches of cars from the outside. The sounds of engines were then heard and the crowd started to stop whatever they’re doing.

 

The doors open revealing five men and a girl after the engines stop. People made way as they walk in the bar.

 

“Well, well, ladies and gentlemen, everybody pay respect to the Princes, SHINee!!!”

 

The crowd cheered for them.

 

They stopped for a while and the tallest member raised his hands signaling the crowd to stop. He then put his hand around his pretty girlfriend’s waist and continued walking to their ‘thrones’.

 

 

 

 

 

“So he’s the leader of SHINee?” One guy said in English.

 

“I think so Henry.” Another one answered. The two of them looked at a certain blonde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter