The 'Impulsive' Girl.

The Forgotten Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"YOU ! DO YOU WANT ME TO HAND YOU TO THE POLICE!!?!!" And so, she suddenly turned behind and bellowed straight into my face, taking me back by surprise.

 

What? What did she just call me? A... A ?!! I...I'm a ERT?!! I, Lee Seungri had never experience being called a ert before. This girl is so in for a lawyer letter.

 

"Wow wow. Miss, mind your words. I can sue you for defamation of character you know. Under the general law, section 12, line 639, 'If you do not have the full evidence against one, assaulting one with harsh words, you would be liable to a fine of $500, or even a jail term of 1 week." I let out a dry chuckle and shook my head in disbelief.

 

"WHAT? A ERT LIKE YOU KNOWS ABOUT THE LAW?!!" Her arms was now folded as she scowled at me. "If you want to talk about law, then fine. I can too. General law, section 11, under the ual harassment, line 235, 'One is under the ual harassment crime if he/she was to cause the other party discomfort due to their actions or unusual body contact." She snapped back at me. "You are liable to a fine of $1000, a jail term of over a month, or even both." Oh, so she's a lawyer too?

 

"May I know in which way did I cause discomfort to you, Miss?"

 

"Oh. So, NOW you're scared?" She scoffed. "I had been enduring it. You had been touching me every single time the lift door opens. You thought I wouldn't notice if there're people walking in and out and that there was a huge crowd in here? Then you're absolutely wrong, Mr."

 

I couldn't believe what I was hearing that I burst into fits of laughters. So, THAT was what she meant.

 

"You did such incorrigible thing and could still laugh out so loudly?!!" She shouted in disgust.

 

"For your information Miss, even YOU yourself had said that there was a HUGE crowd in here, with people moving in and out everytime the lift opened. So, what makes you think that it wasn't by COINCIDENT?" I tried to control my laughter and regained my composure.

 

"One or twice may be coincidence. But, FIVE times are too ridiculous to believe."

 

"Miss, I suppose you got the whole thing wrong. Firstly, I wasn't trying to touch you intentionally. If I could recall, I had only brushed against your shoulder or back for a maximum of two times. After the 2nd crowd had moved out of the lift, I had stepped inner, shifting towards the back of the lift. Hence, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter