Negotiation

The Forgotten Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I love you, boy."

 

Before I could response, her lips was off mine and I could only feel the ghost of her kiss. Basic instinct told me that something was amiss. I wanted to follow after her, but was immediately stopped by three guys. Oh right. I forgot about them.

 

"Step aside." I hissed.

 

"We can't do that, young master. We're under Sir's orders." They refused to budge as the biggest build, Taecyeon, tried to reason out with me.

 

"You know you guys can't stop me." My tone was now harsh and monotonous.

 

"Of course we aren't your match, young master. You're a black belt champion in Taekwando. How could we possibly stop you?" Another guy gave a dry chuckle. It was Khun. "But young master, have you thought of where you are right now? You're not in your house and neither are you in an open field. You fighting here, is going to ruin people's business. And... I suppose this café is run by your good friend?" He stood forward and whispered menancingly. "Our business is done here guys. Young master, you're free to go." He took a step back and brushed my shoulders gently, giving me a broad smile. 

 

Upon hearing his words, the other two, though reluctantly, stepped aside too, allowing me to leave. However, I stood where I was, not moving an inch as I glared back at him. That's the thing about Khun. He doesn't play violence unless necessary. He uses his brain. That's why he is Dad's confidant. He is smart, agile, observant and calm. Though he has an angelic face, his heart is the exact opposite. He is ruthless when it comes to Dad's orders. Whatever Dad assigned him to do, he would accomplish it. No matter what it takes. That's how loyal he is.

 

I glanced over his shoulder and saw Taeyeon who was fooling around with Wooyoung, enjoying their couple time. I gulped down my saliva hard. He made a point. If I were to make a din here, they would be affected... Not to mention those patrons as well. I snarled and sat back down. Khun smirked as he sat down opposite me, while the other two planted themselves next to me.

 

My gaze never once left her. I was watching intently as she made her way to the macaroon shop. I sighed in relief as she made it safely into the shop but my heart started his erratic pace once she left the shop. Then, she crossed the road...

 

I saw an old van started its engine.

 

I caught a glimpse of who was sitting on the passenger seat.

 

I froze.

 

I watched the van charged towards her direction with my bare eyes.

 

It was all too late...

 

Everything else seemed to become a blur. I couldn't hear the horrifying screams and gasps of shock around me. It was as if I was free falling in slow motion. I tried to struggle out of their strong grips, wanting to get to her. Taecyeon and Chansung held me firm despite all my vain attempts of struggling.

 

"Let him go." Khun's voice rang exceptionally loud and I was released in a minute.

 

I scuttled out of the café, pushing pass throngs of people. I knelt down right in front of her, pulling her limp body close to me.

 

"Babe... Babe... Listen to me. You are not suppose to leave me. Do you get it?" I spoke in a brittle voice.

 

"J-Ji... Yo-You're always the b-brave on-one in o-our rela-relationship... T-T-This time, I-I would get th-the credit..." She smiled and croaked. Each word that she was saying was taking away so much of her strength.

 

"S-Shhhh... Nothing would happen to you. We haven't get married... I haven't seen you in the bridal gown that I had picked for you... Just no..." I shook my head and tears began to fall and landed on h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter