My Brother

The Forgotten Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah. You chased away chauffeur Lee again?" We were having a free period, given that Miss Kim, our Chemistry teacher was on medical leave. I folded my arms across my chest and scoffed.

 

"Correction. Threatened would be a better word." He shrugged his shoulder nonchalantly. "Anyway, how do you know?"

 

"What do you think? Butler Kim called and asked me. What else could it be?"

 

He formed an 'O-Shape' with his mouth and nodded his head, as though he had already expected that answer from me.

 

"Seriously Ji, this isn't going to work. I can't be covering your lies time and time again. It used to be monthly, then it became weekly, and now, it's daily!" I rolled my eyes at him.

 

"Does that mean that you're tired of helping me?" He pretended to pout, acting all-so-innocent.

 

A chuckle escaped from my lips as I shook my head in defeat. That's Kwon Jiyong. No matter how rough the path in front of him is, he would see it all as a carpet of red roses, crossing them without a single moment of hesitation...

 

Just like Yuri and Yoona, I first knew Jiyong when I was six. His dad and my dad were acquaintances as well as business partners. However, me and Jiyong's relationship was the exact opposite. I totally detested him, and well, he saw me as a thorn in his flesh. How did we become friends? Hmm... I had to say, we didn't become friends. At least not until after a big physical fight between us.

 

It was just like any other normal days. I was playing or rather, dancing by my own in our backyard when Jiyong's dad came to visit. He brought along Jiyong too. So, while the two grown ups were discussing about their business venture, I guessed he got bored and wandered about, thus explaining the reason why he would end up in my backyard. I shot him a glare, hinting him to scram off. However, instead of getting the hint, he smirked, walking towards me while putting his hands in both of his pockets. Yes, at the age of only six, he possessed the rich kid aura.

 

"What are you doing here?" I rolled my eyes at him.

 

"Can I dance with you?" To my surprise, he asked me.

 

"Mwuh?" I raised my brows at him. "Ah. Never mind about the reason. I don't bother. No."

 

"Because your dance ." He said it out nonetheless.

 

"So? It's none of your business. Just scram. I can't stand spoilt brats." I walked towards him, leaving an inch between us. I glared at him.

 

"Neither can I." He looked me into the eye as well.

 

This sparked me off as I pushed him hard, causing him to stumble a few steps back. This got him angry as he charged towards me, tackling me to the ground. All the servants around were shocked. They could only persuade us to stop, but none of us was in the mood for listening. I warned my bodyguards to not lay their hands on him. I just wanted to have a fight with him using my own ability. Hence, we ended up fighting in the backyard garden while our dads were in the study room, having their intense discussion.

 

We rolled our bodies onto the ground as waves of punches landed on our small faces. With a final shove, I managed to be on top of him, pinning him onto the ground. We looked at each other, panting away. Slowly, a smile spreaded across each of our faces. I shook my head and got off him, offering my hand for him in the process.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter