Lost.

The Forgotten Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Think about it. How do you feel now? If you're feeling frustrated and lost right now, we made the correct choice of not telling you beforehand... She is no longer, THE Im Yoona.  GET THIS INTO YOUR ING BRAIN, YOU IDIOT!

 

Damn it. Youngbae's words lingered in my head, refusing to get out. I knew all these. I really did. But, I'm just... Disappointed. I trusted both of them the most. Yet, they were the ones who kept this from me. I thought they would understand and know what I had been going through for these five years. It's just plain torment for me. If it was others, I guess my reaction wouldn't be that exaggerated. But still, they're my KIN. I felt so... Betrayed.

 

I walked aimlessly, walking for the sake of walking. My heart attempted to claw itself out of my chest, feeling my insides rip into shreds. All the questions that had been haunting me for the past five years were answered. Somehow. But, it wasn't the model answers that I wanted. In fact, it was far from it.

 

******

 

Unknowingly, my legs carried me to a familiar place. A place that I hadn't have the guts to visit for the last five years. Nothing much have changed, only those young plants have grown into huge, strong trees. The roads and pavements seemed to have aged just like I did too. My legs continued to move involuntarily towards that particular house. It was just a normal house that didn't stand out among the others, but yet, I found it remotely comforting to see it once again. I walked towards the house, standing in front of the door, for what it seemed like eternity.

 

I should ring the bell.

 

My arm reached up for the doorbell.

 

But what should I tell her when I see her?

 

The blood that flows to my fingers had stopped as I found my finger resting on top of the bell, losing the energy to press it.

 

I'm her three years boyfriend and she had agreed to my proposal, before her car accident happened.

 

Suddenly, the blood was flowing normally once again. I found the strength to press the bell.

 

You're going to screw this up again, Kwon Jiyong. Just like what you did five years ago.

 

******

 

I was about to ring the bell when I heard the shuffling of footsteps. I hid behind the bushes immediately.

 

"Go get a nice hot bath and turn in early. It had been a long day for you~" The guy wrapped his hands around her waist, giving her a loving smile.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter