Tell Me Goodbye

The Forgotten Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shortly after, I was brought into the operating theatre. I was asked to lie onto the stretcher that was placed beside her. The nurses began to insert some tube-like structures and needles into my left arm but I couldn't or didn't feel the pain at all. My eyes were fixated at her. She was lying on another stretcher, eyes closed. There was a tube inserted into but her expression was nonetheless serene.

 

A smile fought its way up my face. I knew she was going to make it. She had always been a great tolerant for pain. She wasn't going to be knocked down just like that. I stretched my right arm towards her and took her hand into mine. I held it tightly and closed my eyes with a smile.

 

Im Yoona, in another life, I would make you mine...

 

******

 

I was awoke by a gentle shake on the arm. I opened my eyes and found that the hand that I was holding on, was gone. All I saw was a nurse, standing in front of me, grinning at me. I looked around and saw that I was alone in a ward.

 

"Is the girl alright?" My mind was only filled with her.

 

"Yes. The operation is a huge success. She's out of danger. Thanks to your blood. Sir, you're a great guy." She answered my question with a broad smile spreaded across her face. "She's resting in ward 312."

 

"No. I'm far from it..." I ain't a good guy. She's going to resent me forever for leaving her...

 

"Sir! You can't leave this ward! You need to rest a little bit more! You would be experiencing dizziness!" I grabbed my jacket and got out of the bed, walking out of the ward, ignoring the panic cries of the nurse.

 

I walked along the corridor of different wards looking around for ward number '312'.

 

No, Kwon Jiyong. You should stop looking for her. You wouldn't be able to leave if you see her.

 

I continued to walk and scanned my eyes at the different wards, not listening to whatever my mind was screaming.

 

Seriously Kwon Jiyong. Stop now. Just stop. Now. You've heard the nurse. She's fine. 

 

I spotted ward '312' at the far end of the corridor. My throat went dry as a desert as I placed my hand on the knob.

 

Trust me. Even a look at her will kill you.

 

I turned the knob and stepped in.

 

You're dead.

 

******

 

The room was dim lit, gadgets & equipment in symphony of sounds - buzzing in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter