Interesting Trainees

The Forgotten Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do take a seat, Mr Lee and Miss Seo. No worries." I chuckled as I saw the both of them fidgeting uneasily in front of me.

 

"Y-Yes..." Both of them obliged but keeping their heads down, refusing to meet my eyes.

 

"Both of you are quite matching you know." I was amused by their actions.

 

"What? With HIM/HER!? NO!" This seemed to have do the trick as they snapped out almost at the same time and pointed at each other, throwing each other a disgusted look before looking away.

 

"You guys do know that you're in the midst of an interview right?" Such interesting trainees I have here. I bet Yoona is going to love them.

 

"Y-Yes!" They finally met my gaze and once again, became nervous.

 

"Th-This is my résumé..." The girl handed me her documents first and became shy again. Totally unlike the girl that I had witnessed back in the lift.

 

The guy handed his too and silence was met. Both of them seemed to be really nervous and not behaving like themselves. I guessed they must be worried about their ricebowl because I had witnessed their argument back in the elevator.

 

"I..."

 

"Mr Kang! I'm sorry if I had caused a disturbance back in the lift just now! I didn't mean it!" The girl cut my sentence off and apologised profusely.

 

"I..."

 

"I beg to differ though. I personally think that there isn't a need for an apology. Mr Kang should understand that the argument back then wasn't a nuisance but a necessary clarification." This time, it was the guy who cut my sentence off as he answered confidently.

 

"You're right Mr Lee. I..."

 

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! We did cause a scene back there and disturbed Mr Kang! You should apologise too!" My sentence was being cut off again.

 

"Didn't you hear Mr Kang saying that I'm right? Stop being so full of yourself!" I sat there and watched another argument erupted.

 

"What I want to say is..."

 

"You're so sickening and rude!"

 

"If you guys can listen..."

 

"Same goes for you!"

 

"YAH! KEEP QUIET!" I could control no more and slammed the table hard, standing up. This caused them to be shocked and stood up immediately, looking at me in fear. I cleared my throat and gave them a warm smile again. "Actually, what I want to say is, welcome on board to Righteous & Justice." I extended both my arms towards them, signaling a handshake.

 

"Eh?" Both of them looked at each other and back at me again.

 

"Well, you both should be thankful for that incident that happened just now." I sat down and they followed after me. "If not, you both would have to go through one round of dry and boring interview." Seeing their bewildered face, I continued on. "From what I observed just now, Mr Lee, you're a very observant person. You ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter