Be Tough.

The Forgotten Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I squinted my eyes, adjusting to the bright sunrays that seeped through the windows. My head was pounding really hard and I felt my throat burning. Before I could will myself to get out of the bed for a glass of water, it was being brought to me. I flung opened my eyes to see Daesung, smiling brightly at me.

 

It was a great way to kickstart the day. Waking up to see his smile. I gave a weak smile and took the glass of water from him, gulping it down in an instant. The feeling was awesome and it seemed to have put off the fire in my throat and the poundings on my head had slowed down.

 

"Feeling better?"

 

I nodded as he rubbed my temples gently. Why did I even quarrel with him in the first place? He's such a sweet guy to begin with. A nice guy in fact. Talking about nice guy... How did I end up back at home safely? I thought...

 

"Jiyong-sshi sent you back here. He met you at the club while you were drunk,"

 

Jiyong oppa? Oh right...

 

"Nahs, I prefer good guys. I guess I'm passed the age of liking bad boys?" I laughed. "Daesung isn't a bad boy. He's a really good guy. He's always there..."

 

A moment of silence loomed over us as I fell silent, thinking about Daesung. All of a sudden, I felt a pair of warm hands on my shoulders and realised that they belonged to Jiyong oppa. He spun me around to face him, our gazes locked. I was mumbling incoherently but as he leaned nearer, my voice trailed off.

 

His face was so close to mine, our lips inches away from meeting. I could hear my heart pounding in my ears, and I wondered for a brief second why I weren't pulling away at all. It seemed all so familiar to me and my body acted on her own accord. The warmth of his breath touched my cheeks and I shuddered, gulping a little. My body hummed at our close contact and I could feel heat pooling into my stomach as he inched closer and closer-

 

"L-Let's get you home."

 

He let out a husky whisper and broke apart immediately.

 

"N-Neh..."

 

I nodded and tucked a loose strand of hair behind my ears, following behind me. Moments later, I found myself in his car, with his jacket drapped around my shoulders and soon, fatigue crept over me... Strange as it seemed but all of the things that I had done or he had done, came very normal to me. My heart wasn't in a shock. It was more of a surprise. A surprise that seemed to happen to me before...

 

"Yoona?"

 

"N-neh!" I blinked and snapped out of my trance, giving a smile to Daesung.

 

What I had in return was a box of macaroons placed in front of me.

 

"I'm sorry~" He smiled guiltily as he peeked from the top of the box, revealing only his small, but charming eyes.

 

"How do you know that I like macaroons?" I was pleased by his surprise as I took one of the macaroons, popping it into my mouth as I savoured the sweet taste. It's definitely a boost and a remedy to my headache.

 

"I got the info from someone~ Why didn't you tell me?" He pouted as he lowered the box, placing it on top of my pillow.

 

"I hadn't been eating it for quite some time already. Besides, you're allergic to coconuts. So, it's fine for me," I smiled and took his hands. "I'm sorry."

 

"For?"

 

"For everything," I softened my gaze. "And thank you. Thank you for staying even if you had every reason to leave. Thank you for making it easier when life gets hard. You're always here for me, Daesung and I thank you for that."

 

"Pabo, that's what boyfriends are for, isn't it?" he smiled and stoked my face gently. "I should be the one saying sorry. I should have consult you first before making a decision for you. I shouldn't force you in doing something that you don't like. You must have been so tra-"

 

"Shhh," I put my finger on his lips and smiled. "Your eyes mesmerise me, your eyes control me, your touch overwhelms me and most importantly," I traced my finger to his heart. "Your heart lets me know that it's all real. I know you had my well-beings at heart. All you did was for me and I'm really touched by it. Totally."

 

"No matter what, I promise I would be right here with you whenever you need me," he pulled me into his hug. "Come to think of it, don't you think our relationship is like a macaroon? I would be the roasted coconut that surrounds you, the filling, protecting you."

 

"Yah Yoong, why do you like macaroons...."

 

"Well, first of ..., I like the sweet taste. B....ut most i...mportantly, don't you think

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter