Foreboding

The Forgotten Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I knew they had their heart-to-heart talk the previous night the moment I saw them walking towards us. Yoona wore a bright smile while Jiyong Oppa had the usual smirk on his face. Before we left for class, Yoona even pecked his cheek as she blushed, thus further confirming my assumption. It was normal for me and Youngbae to show affection for each other openly, but not for Yoona's case. She rarely held his hands openly, let alone giving him a goodbye kiss.

 

"I see the sun shining brightly today~" I wrapped my arm around her shoulders as I teased.

 

"Ha! Nopes~ It's going to rain! Didn't you hear the weather forecast this morning?" She laughed as she elbowed me by the rib playfully, acting ignorant.

 

"Yah Im Yoona! Come on~ Tell me what happen yesterday night!" I pouted while she just walked into the classroom, leaving me behind.

 

Classes went very smoothly today, maybe because we were all in good spirits. We were walking back home together, given that the boys had to stay behind for their DJ co-curricular activity. Yupps. They had been accepted into the DJ Club. I mean come on, of course they would be accepted. Who dares to offend them? They're like the most influential figures in our school. Every club is vying for the chance to recruit them into their respective clubs. They are rich, kind-hearted, caring, handsome and most importantly, talented. Youngbae has an exceptionally strong instinct for beats and rhythms and thus explain his exemplary talent for dancing. Jiyong Oppa on the other hand has an interest and talent for song writing. He had wrote a few songs during his leisure time and shared with us, to which we were totally impressed. Without any proper training, he had already achieved such standards, so imagine his pieces after receiving trainings.

 

"Yoong, are you considering what Mr Kim talked about today?"

 

"Eh? What did he talk about? I was focusing on my book."

 

"Aishh~ Chinjia. You really need to stop being a bookworm, Miss Im~" I rolled my eyes at her, sighing.

 

"Araso araso! Enlighten me then, the almighty Miss Kwon~" She chuckled and bowed at me.

 

"Yah!" I gave a light hit on her back before I linked my arm with hers again. "Well, about the America trip~"

 

"Oh... I heard that..." Upon hearing that, her face fell as she broke away from me, walking towards the nearby park and sat herself down. "You know I could never go..." She trailed off as she stared into the river.

 

"But why? Yoong, you're already 18! It's time for you to come out of your shell and face another world. You can't just..."

 

"Precisely! I'm already

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter