Be Understanding.

The Forgotten Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yoona!"

 

I was pacing to and fro in front of Yoona's porch, ringing the bell every two minutes, hoping that she would open the door. No such luck. It's either she's still angry at me, or that she wasn't at home.

 

It was the latter.

 

"Shhh, she's asleep..."

 

The same Benz rolled by and stopped in front of me. Jiyong got down from his car and walked towards the passenger seat. He opened the door and carried the sleeping Yoona in his arms, walking past me and towards the house.

 

"What are you standing there for? Open the door!" He hissed for my attention and I grabbed Yoona's bag, searching for her house key.

 

Why did I even allow him to carry my girlfriend in the first place?

 

******

 

"She's asleep already... Sorry for being rude just now..."

 

I planted myself at the living room as I watched Jiyong carried the sleeping Yoona into her room, walking to the kitchen to grab a towel before soaking it with warm water, and returning back to her room to place it on her forehead gently. Finally, with a sigh of relief, he covered her with the blanket and walked out of her room. Now, why is he so familiar with all the things in her house? If I could recall, the only time he entered here, was when Yoona's mum passed away and he helped to pack her things up.

 

"It's alrights..." What else could I say?

 

"I happened to meet her in a club. She was drunk and almost got taken advantage of," he trailed off as he took a seat opposite me. I could see that he was nervous, drumming his fingers on his thigh. 

 

"Thanks for saving her. If anything were to happen to her, I would never forgive myself..." Truth was, I was really thankful for his help.

 

"It was nothing. It's just plain coincidence," he shrugged

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter