The Replica.

The Forgotten Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah, stop the car..."

 

"Mwuh?"

 

"JUST STOP THE CAR!"

 

I grumbled and pulled the brake, letting the car rolled to an abrupt stop. He got off immediately, running towards the river nearby. I followed too, wanting to know what happened.

 

He had half of his body over the railing and within a minute or two, vomit came spewing out, falling into the river beneath us. He looked pale and sick, so I patted his back gently to provide some comfort. Dad always did that whenever I'm sick and I would feel so much better instantly.

 

"Aishh~ If you're a lousy drinker, then don't drink so much!" All of a sudden, I found my naggy personality escaped. Usually, I would only nag at those I genuinely cared about. So, why was I being so worried over this enemy here?

 

He finally settled down a few minutes later, slumping onto the ground, his head resting against the railing. I took out my hankerchief from my back, cleaning his pespiration and mouth gently. He looked really horrible and well, my heart just went all out to him.

 

Suddenly, his eyes went wide open as he grabbed hold of my wrist tightly. I was scared, but most importantly, my heart was thumping really hard. I prayed that in this still and quiet night, he would not notice how fast and loud my heart was beating.

 

"Why are you doing this?"

 

He stared right into my eyes, face straight and accusing.

 

"I..."

 

Words failed me when I needed them; I ended up stuttering.

 

He leaned nearer towards me, our faces inches apart. I didn't know what I hadn't pull away at that time. Perhaps, I was too afraid to even move. His pair of eyes bore into mine and I could see the dark orbs clearly. It was scary. Didn't know what else I could do, I cried.

 

"I-I'm sorry..." Guess like tears are really men's weakness. He released my wrist immediately and stood up, facing the vast dark sea. "You're not her..."

 

It was a comment made for himself, but I heard it nonetheless.

 

"Her..." I stood up too, wiping my tears away. I was curious.

 

"Her?" For the first time, a gentle smile appeared on his face. "She's a beauty..."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter