The Truth.

The Forgotten Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was waiting anxiously outside Yoona's house, wondering where could she have been. Sooyoung had said that they had already made their way back home but she wasn't back yet and she wasn't answering her phone either.

 

As I paced to and fro, a blinding light hurt my eyes and I squinted to see where it was from. A Benz rolled by and stopped right in front of the porch. In it, was Kwon Jiyong. And beside him, it was Yoona. I would be lying if I said that I weren't jealous. Out of all people, why must it be Jiyong who send her home? Why couldn't it be Seunghyun Hyung or Youngbae? Jiyong seemed to be too concern about her matters in my opinion, but oh well, I chose to trust Yoona.

 

"Gomawo Oppa~" Since when did they become so close that she had started to drop the formalities.

 

"You're welcome~" He shot a bright smile at her; a smile that I had never seen him wearing. Even when he was with his girlfriend, Sooyeon.

 

"Yoona~" I walked towards the car, opening the car door for her, not wanting to lose out.

 

"Eh? Daesung? Why aren't you here? Shouldn't you be with Soo?" She was surprised to see me and believe it or not, I just caught Jiyong's scowl.

 

"Annyeonghaesaeyo Daesung-sshi." He acknowledged me.

 

"Annyeonghaesaeyo Jiyong-sshi. Thanks for sending my girlfriend home. Sorry for troubling you." Let me tell you who's the man~

 

"No worries. It's demanded by all," he smirked and turned to Yoona. "Guess like my work is done here. I'll see you back in the office tomorrow."

 

"Neh~ Gomawo Oppa. Have a safe trip back!" She took my hand and got off the car.

 

"Neh~ Have a good rest too!" He beamed, totally oblivious to my presence.

 

"Jemkanmanyo! You forgot your jacket, Jiyong-sshi." I took the jacket off Yoona's shoulders and took out mine to wrap around her instead. "It wouldn't be that nice of us to take your jacket."

 

"Oh..." His face seemed to be sour but nodded nonetheless. "No worries at all. I'll catch you around then."

 

"Neh~" I nodded and Yoona waved goodbye until his Benz went out of sight.

 

Damn, why did she look so happy when she's with him? This is not it. I must act fast.

 

"Yoona ah, there's something I need to tell you..."

 

******

 

"Yoona ah! Wait up! Come on!"

 

A HUGE mistake.

 

In a midst of jealousy and irrationality, I came clean with her. I told her about my real identity; the fact that I'm Kang Ji Hwan's, the top property tycoon in Korea, son. I apologised for keeping her in dark and tried to explain. Okays, I dragged Seunghyun hyung in too, revealing her identity to her too.

 

Instead of being calm and all, she pouted and gave me a hard stamp on my feet, storming off. Oh right, I forgot. She HATES liars.

 

"Yoona ah~ Come on! I'm sorry! I did it for your own good! I didn't know I would come back that early too!" I chased after her, trying to catch up while continuing my explaination.

 

"If you continue to follow me, you're dead," she snapped at me and got up the incoming bus.

 

I followed along nevertheless.

 

******

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter