Argument

The Forgotten Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh , I thought. My cheeks were on fire; my heart started to pound. I felt like I did the time the principal sent home a disciplinary notice because I played a prank on the school's bully, Lee Kwang Soo, causing him to be drenched from head to toe. No, actually, scratch that - it's a million times worse.

 

His eyes met mine and I felt as if I was going to vomit there and then. I thought my heart was going to burst through my chest.

 

He closed our gap and glared hard at me. I was frightened and sickened, all at once, and truly believed that my legs were going to buckle underneath me. Just when I was trying to pull myself together to speak up, he looked away from me and bowed at Auntie Hyori.

 

"I-I should make a move first... I-I'll visit you again..."

 

Auntie Hyori replied with a nod and before he left, he took a last glance at Yoona, who was still raising her brows at him, with a puzzled look on her face, but nonetheless, still bowed in courtesy. Ouch. That must be really hurtful. For him.

 

Then, he walked out of the ward straight, without looking at me. Not even a mere glance.

 

"O-Oppa!" I shouted after him, but he just ran faster. "E-Er... Auntie Hyori, mianhae... I h-have something on too. I'll visit you again!"

 

She nodded calmly and off I went, trying in a vain attempt to chase after him.

 

******

 

"Gosh. You saw him? How did he react? You were practically blabbering to yourself over the phone! I have no idea what are you talking about." The moment I stepped into Youngbae's apartment, he bombarded me with questions. Looks like he is as flustered as I was.

 

Youngbae's apartment. I would say that it's an art. Simple yet sophisticated. It's a cosy two thousand square foot apartment, located along Seoul Street. Most furnitures, except for the flat screen television hanging on the wall and the refrigerator,  were self-designed and made. I'm the designer, and well, Youngbae's the carpenter. There's a room set aside specially for his passion for music, storing the various musical instruments and equipments, and of course, a locked glass case filled with various song albums, autographed by the artists themselves. His 'prized possessions' I would call. Now, you finally know the reason why he decided to ditch that eight thousand square foot, seven bedroom contemporary mansion with a swimming pool, a mini theatre and a special kennel set up for his Boston Terrier, Boss.

 

I live in the apartment with him. Almost. I would stay till late at night during weekdays and have a sleepover during weekends. But as you can see, Jiyong Oppa had decided to move in with Youngbae, leaving his comfortable mansion too. I shall not go on about his mansion, because it's going to be even bigger and grander than Youngbae's. To cut things short, it's like a palace instead of a mansion. His decision to move out means that the time I'm going to spend with Youngbae alone, becomes lesser. Not that it really bothered me though. I'm actually glad that he decided to move out from that cold, heartless place, away from that metally-ill old freak. A little rude, but Jiyong Oppa always laughs at this and couldn't agree more.

 

But, accepting it and liking it are worlds apart. Imagine two guys living under one roof, with absolutely no domestic helpers nor mothers (since mothers, are known for doing household chores too). Hence, VERY naturally, I became their domestic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter