Tricked.

The Forgotten Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My eyelids fluttered open slowly, being blinded by the sudden stream of sunlight. A wave of nausea hit me and my head felt like it's about to split apart; a definite sign of a hangover. My throat was burning and I wanted to stretch out for a glass of water, only to realise something.

 

I was .

 

And my head was pillowed on someone's broad shoulder, arms wrapped around to what I presumed is a 'he'.

 

The 'he'?

 

Well, yeahs. Jay Park. Park Jaebom.

 

My cheeks felt warm against his cool skin and I knew for certain that I was definitely blushing. I stirred a little, trying to squirm out of his embrace - bad choice.

 

He was alerted and changed his position, tightening his hug around me, causing my face to be buried into his chest. I could feel my heart thumping wildly. 

 

As if things couldn't get any worse, my phone RANG.

 

******

 

"Are you going to continue to have your back faced me?"

 

I swore I would never turn around. Not over my dead body.

 

"Are you sure you're going to keep mum?"

 

"Don't tell me that this's your first."

 

"Y-YAH!"

 

Alrights, I'm dead. The moment I spun around, all I saw was him with only a pair of boxers and my pair of stupid eyes chose to trail down to his well-sculpted body.

 

"A-Alrights. I've got the answer," he let out a chuckle.

 

"I-It's none of your business!" Despite my flaming cheeks, I tried to look him into the eye and shouted at him.

 

He looked so freaking good. Gosh.

 

"How long are you going to stay like that? Don't you have an appointment with Jiyong?"

 

He eyed me from head to toe, giving me a smirk.

 

Right. Jiyong oppa!

 

That phone call was from him. He told me that his dad insisted to have lunch with us and he was worried about my safety since I had went missing for the entire night, according to my housekeeper. I lied to him, saying that I spent the night at the nearby hotel, but I guessed he would have see through that effortlessly, given that I had never spent time alone outside. The phone call woke Jay up and thus, explained our situation now.

 

"R-Right... I-I should get going..." I gathered my clothes up, but clueless to where I was heading to.

 

"The bathroom is there," he laughed and I shot him a glare, causing him to raise his arms up in defeat. "If that's what you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter