Mortified.

The Forgotten Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Looks like Jiyong-sshi is a really kind guy," he took the cup of coffee from me, sipping it while commenting.

 

"Yeahs, he is. He is such a kind guy," I nodded, taking a seat beside him. "Look at how much he had helped us ever since we came back to Korea."

 

"Yeahs, he's so helpful towards you," he shrugged his shoulders. "When it comes to your issue, he would be the first to stand up."

 

I could detect a tinge of jealousy souring the atmosphere in his voice. In an attempt to dissipate hard feelings, I cleared my throat and chuckled.

 

"So, how's today? Did Uncle Kang managed to introduce to the public?" I linked my arms around his and leaned towards him. "Is my boyfriend getting the limelight that he deserves?"

 

"What do you think would happen with more than half of the Korean press there?" He sighed and softened, placing his hands on mine. "I knew this would happen, so I refused to face the reality."

 

"Come on, Uncle Kang is getting old and he needs your accompany. Don't be so cruel to him. He had already lost you for fifteen years, don't be so harsh," I smiled, resting my head comfortably against his broad shoulder.

 

"I know, but you..."

 

"Pabo, didn't I tell you that I'll brave through this with you?" I broke away and looked at him. "I mean every single word that I had said."

 

"Yoona ah, it's not going to be easy..."

 

"Who says that it's going to be easy in the first place? No one," I pouted at his lack of confidence. "I hate this side of you, Kang Daesung."

 

"Araso araso," he let out a defeated chuckle at my expression. "Matters aside, I'm not going to forgive you, Im Yoona. How dare you take a walk with other guys behind my back?"

 

"Well, it's not behind your back. Technically," I laughed, knowing that his worries had been cleared.

 

"Still, you're guilty! Defedant Im Yoona is guilty for misconduct! She would be sentenced to a lifetime imprisonment under Mr Kang Daesung's watch. Filing an appeal is not allowed. Court dismissed!" He cleared his throat, trying to put on his fearsome demeanour.

 

... I hereby announced the verdict. Defendant... is guilty for misconduct. He would be sentenced to a lifetime imprisonment in Miss Im Yoona's heart. Filing an appeal... not allowed....

 

Uhm... The punishment seemed to be a little harsh for misconduct, but I accept. Willingly and happily... America... Here we come?

 

You bet!

 

"Yoona? Yoona ah!"

 

"N-Neh!"

 

I blinked and was brought back to the reality with a sharp pain felt on my head. I had images flying across my eyes once again. This time round, it was me in a place that seemed like a classroom and I was drenched, but yet, I was smiling happily. It seemed like I was talking to someone, the unknown one.

 

"What happened?"

 

"Nothing! Just thought of something," I chuckled nervously, sticking my tongue out. "The punishment seemed to be a little harsh for misconduct, but I will accept it. Willingly and happily."

 

"Of course!" He laughed and pulled me into an embrace.

 

Willingly and happily... It seemed really familiar. This time round, the blurry images continued to be a mystery but the sounds, it sounded awfully familiar...

 

******

 

"Oh right, you're free tomorrow noon right? During lunch." 

 

"I guess so. Why?" 

 

"Oh, I received a case and I wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter