The 'ertic' Guy

The Forgotten Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Seohyun! Breakfast is ready!" I heard the familiar shout from downstairs and a grin spreaded across my face.

 

"I'm coming!" I shouted back and checked myself against the mirror for the final time before grabbing my briefcase and headed down to the dining table.

 

I'm Seo Joohyun, but people call me Seohyun instead. I had been called this name ever since young, leaving me to wonder why Dad and Mum didn't just named me after that. Mum told me it's because our family name was 'Seo' and it would be weird if I had a 'Seo' in my name again. Reasonable. I'm a Korean but my whole family had moved from Korea to America when I was eight. Dad wanted me to have a change of study environment and decided that America would be a suitable place. I just celebrated my coming of age day and well, I'm officially an adult. I had graduated from the law school just a few months ago and after searching through the net and newspaper, I finally found one firm that was hiring trainee. Hopefully, I would be able to get this job.

 

"All prepared for later?" Dad asked me, keeping his eyes on his newspaper nonetheless.

 

"More prepared than ever~" I smiled and thanked Mum for bringing me my glass of milk.

 

"Great. I'm looking forward to hear some good news tonight then~" Dad looked up from his newspaper and gave me a smile. "I'm sure you would do great. You're my Seobaby after all."

 

"Awww Dad! I'm already an adult!" I whined upon hearing that name. They loved to call me by that name, but I hated that. I thought it sounded really immature. 

 

"In our eyes, you're forever a baby." And that would be the reply I get every time.

 

"Araso! I'm leaving! Love you Dad and Mum!" I grabbed a slice of toast and gave a quick peck on their cheeks before rushing for the door. The best way to escape their naggings.

 

"Wait up dear! Let Appa send you there!" Dad shouted and rushed towards me.

 

Aishh...

 

******

 

"Okays! I have reached. You can just drop me here." I suggested. Another thing I dislike about Mum and Dad. They're way TOO protective over me. Sometimes, I wished I could have some fun on my own. It's not as if I would go haywire and got mys

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter