Plot Twist

MISCONCEPTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rosé's POV

After the meeting with the Chairman, I felt relieved. I felt like I just got rid of the burden that I am carrying, but I didn't know that it was a burden for me until I talked about it to someone.

Until it hit me again.

What if tomorrow I wake up and regretted making such bold suggestions? I even suggested on talking to Jennie to replace me as the bride since that should've been her place anyway.

What if tomorrow I'll regret it? What if I really wanted Jisoo and this is just another rash decision that I made?

It was 6pm and I happened to pass by a bar. I thought I needed a drink so I went in and had a couple of shots of tequila. 

I can't even remember the last time that I went into a bar. Ever since I got engaged to Jisoo, I've never really partied and danced while intoxicated with alcohol.

I felt a little tipsy already so I went to the dance floor and of course danced. I missed feeling this carefree.

I didn't even notice that I was surrounded by guys dancing around me, I just snapped out of it when one of them grabbed my .

I was completely surprised that my reflexes came into action. I slapped the ert right away so hard that even the palm of my hand hurts.

I tried to go to the bar so I pushed the people infront of me out of the way. Then a familiar face took me by surprise when she just popped out of nowhere blocking the ert's way towards me.

"Babe, what are you doing here?"

I swear I could feel my heart beating on my ears and my face burning. I even hiccuped when I saw her.

I don't know if it's the alcohol but Lisa is having a slowmo moment in my eyes and it felt weird.

She grabbed my hand and took me to the bar counter as if she didn't notice the guy that is following me.

My memory is in a blur that the next thing I knew is that Lisa got punched on the face by an ugly ert.

I saw her hands curled into fist. Then I looked around and saw that everyone is looking at us, so I grabbed Lisa's arm to stop her from hitting back.

It will be a huge scandal since Lisa is one of the heiress of the largest company in the world.

I could hear her screaming but I think I'm so tipsy to even function right.

"Lisa."

I murmured, my voice is shaking.

Heck I don't know what to say to her, I'm tipsy, I'm afraid and I'm ashamed of myself.

"What were you doing there?" I heard her ask. I don't know if I should answer her question or not.

There's this lump in my throat again when I'm about to cry. And yes the tears successfully escaped my eyes. I don't know if it's the alcohol but I got a sudden surge of overwhelming feeling.

"What's wrong with you?"

She kept on asking and I swear I feel so humiliated right now, I just wanna run to my room and cry.

"Lisa please." That's the only words I could utter.

"I won't let you go unless you tell me what's wrong."

I swear this alcohol is really having a different effect on me. Lisa just seems like a different person to me now but in a good way.

And my mind is really getting so blurry that the next thing I remember is sitting on a chair at the balcony of my room with Lisa. 

We are drinking some alcohol... I think it is whiskey, while looking at the view outside. Then my memory got cut off again, and the next scene that I opened my eyes to is her putting me down on my bed. Then she took my shoes off and tried to cover me with my duvet.

I don't know what came over me that I suddenly felt a strong urge to wrap my arms around her neck.

The lights from the balcony is the only thing that's making my view of Lisa visible.

"I didn't know that you are this cute up close. I don't get why Jennie chose her instead of you, I don't even get myself why I didn't chose you."

I said that out of nowhere. All of a sudden I felt so shameless, the complete opposite of what I was feeling a while ago.

God she looked so irresistible in my eyes right now. I'm staring at the cut on her lips and it made me feel some type of way. Is it weird that I find the wound on her lower lip hot?

"Uh— Rosé I think that you should go to sl—"

I cut her off by placing my index finger on her lips. That soft, plump pair of lips. Then I traced some lines on it before stopping at the cut on her lower lip.

"I caused this didn't I?"

She tried to remove herself on top of me but I didn't let her.

"I'm sorry about that Lisa, let me make it up to you okay?"

I said to her, trying so hard to sound as innocent as possible.

"Well you don't have to do—"

Well I have to. I pulled her head close to me and kissed her. I tried to make it as slow and soft as possible because I don't want her cut to bleed. Then I moved my lips to where the cut is and gave it a quick peck then my mind went into a complete shutdown again.

The next morning, I woke up and found Lisa sitting on the couch at our living room. She greeted me but she can't seem to look at me in the eyes.

"Don't worry, I didn't sleep here last night. I went home then dad called me, he told me to take you to where Jennie is."

I paused for a moment then I remembered about the conversation I had with the Chairman.

I was drinking some water at the kitchen when I accidentally dropped the glass that I'm holding, I tried to clean it up but I got cut on my finger instead. 

She heard the loud noise of the glass breaking, so she hurriedly ran to where I am and saw my finger bleeding.

Lisa grabbed my hand and lead me to the sink to wash it off, then she took some bandaid from the first aid kit on the cabinet and wrapped it around the wound.

I don't know what's gotten into me. I was staring at her face longer than necessary in which she noticed right away.

We stared for a moment or two at each other as if we're talking using our eyes. Then the next thing I knew is that I already wrapped my arms around Lisa, kissing her aggressively without even gasping for air.

Luckily for me, she went along with it and we had an amazing unexpected makeout session early in the morning. 

And that's where everything started for us. We didn't know that we would click, If I had only known that it just takes a little bump for us to notice each other I would've done that already the first time that we met.


Jennie's POV

The day before the wedding, I heard my mom calling my name saying that I have a visitor. I thought it would be Uncle Tae-Pyeong since he's the only friend that I know in here even though he's older than my dad.

"Who is it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter