Mine

MISCONCEPTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rosé's POV

Do you believe in love at first sight? Before, I didn't think such thing exists. I mean, how can you fall in love with someone you just met?

Now I just realized that there is really  such thing as love at first sight. For me, it's a five letter word, 'J-I-S-O-O'. I can't explain how I suddenly got swooned by just the sight of her. Is it because of the way she walks? Or the way she talks? Or how her eyebrows furrowed? Or how her lips curled into an irresistible heart-shaped smile? I don't know. All I know is that my heart suddenly beated fast when she first walked in that restaurant.

The first thing that popped in my mind when I first saw her is that. "That's her, that is the person that I am going to marry."

She just looked dazzling, there is something in her that I didn't see from any other person.

I'm the type of woman who does everything just to get what I want. And in this case, I want Kim Jisoo. I got my eyes on her now, I'm a gorgeous woman myself so I thought that getting Jisoo would be an easy mission. But that part is where I was wrong. She is much harder to talk to than I thought. She is easily irritated, she's hotheaded, and she doesn't care if she gets in trouble for her actions.

That night where I bought a padlock for a lovelock with her, I know it's too early for that but damn is it really necessary to throw it away just like that?

Anyhow, I find even the harshest things from her y. Call me crazy but she's totally my type. Jisoo isn't the best mannered human but she isn't boring either and that made me want her even more.

When my dad first told me that I will be having a fixed marriage with one of the daughters of the K&M Group, I was so against it that I would actually remind my dad every now and then how I hated the idea.

But of course I had no say on things, but since I am his only daughter he told me that the K&M Group President is so considerate towards me that she'd let me and my gay choose my partner between her two daughters.

Since I had no choice, I agreed to the offer. The first daughter that I met is Lisa, she's pretty, and very well-mannered, and also a gentlewoman as well but she's definitely not my type. Call me picky but, I want to spend my life with someone who's unpredictable. Someone I can call my adventure, someone who doesn't care if she's playing by the rules or not. So I had to turn her down.

Then President Kim set another date for a meeting in Seoul with her other daughter. Both our companies had business to do here so my dad and her agreed to set the meeting here in Seoul.

When my dad told me to prepare myself and dress nicely for the meeting, I couldn't care less. I thought the person that I am going to meet would be boring just like the first one, but I was stand corrected.

Kim Jisoo is nothing to be bored about. It would be called blasphemy if you turn down someone as gorgeous and as exciting as her. Just an eye contact with her swept me off of my feet.

Kim Jisoo is the one. I want her to be a part of me, and from that day on she's mine.

My dad is a genius for taking Jisoo and I to a vacation at Gangwon-do. He booked a hotel where we share the same room with two bedrooms in it, and it feels like we are already living under the same roof.

Of course during our stay in that hotel, she would occasionally leave me in our room to go someplace else. I would often see her at the restaurant near the hotel, sitting alone and in deep thoughts.

I always watched her from afar whenever she's there, and she wouldn't even notice it. I tend to always stare at Jisoo for quite some time before approaching her. Of course, whenever I go near her she'd always leave. It's like she already developed some type of an allergy towards me, but that doesn't mean that I'd stop following her around.

I love standing beside her on the balcony drinking a cup of coffee in the morning. It feels like we were a married couple enjoying the morning breeze. But of course her usually annoyed face when she sees me is always present, but I don't mind I just want to be beside her.

One peaceful evening, Jisoo and I miraculously didn't fight for a day. So I took my pillow and knocked on her bedroom door to check on her. I got used to Jisoo's irritated face that I actually missed it the whole day. 

I don't know if she's already asleep but I gotta see her before I go to sleep.

She finally opened the door after a few knocks.

"I can't sleep." I told her, I tried to act cute in front of Jisoo hoping that she'd actually let me go inside her room.

"What?" She frowned as she normally does when she's talking to me. Damn that's hot.

Huh! Who am I kidding? Of course she won't let me in. So I barged inside her room without waiting for her permission.

"What do you think you are doing? Get out." She uttered with seriousness all over

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter