Back To You

MISCONCEPTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To: Gorgeous

Today, I have finally decided that I should let her go. It's maybe a good thing that she doesn't remember me, considering the fact that she's already happy without me.
She told me before she left for Seoul that she loves me until tomorrow, but I guess this is it. This is the tomorrow that she's talking about.
How about you? If you are the one who is standing in my shoes what would you do?
I'm stupid right? Stupid for letting her go without even telling her that I love her. That I lied and that I didn't chose Lisa over her.
She even went to so much trouble because of me. She got dragged by their mansion guards because she escaped her room just to see me. She got tight security all around her just so she couldn't go out and see me. Her mother doesn't like me for her I guess. At first I thought she was homophobic, but she's fine with Rosé for her daughter so I guess she just doesn't like me for her daughter in general.
Jisoo went through so much trouble just for me to tell her that I am choosing Lisa over her.
Isn't that some high grade stupidity?
I want her back but she's with someone else now, and she's happy... So I can't just tell her things and ruin everything that she had built with Rosé.

Jennie typed the message with tears in her eyes.

"I don't even know why I'm sending this message to some random person on my contact list." She uttered then she asked the flight stewardess for some tissue.

She looked at Lisa who is sleeping soundly.

"How did I ended up liking her more? It should've been you... It used to be you." Jennie uttered as she stared at the woman sitting on the opposite side of the plane.

Then she noticed the female flight crews talking to each other, giggling while their eyes are locked on the sleeping beauty on the other side.

"How can someone look this majestic while sleeping?" She uttered as she leaned back to her seat and looked at the woman before she closed her eyes.

A few hours later...

"Miss Jennie, we're here." The flight stewardess woke her up first.

She looked outside the window and it is already dark.

Jennie unbuckled her seatbelt and went to where the other woman is.

"Lisa, we're here." Jennie tapped her on the shoulder.

She slowly opened her eyes, still in a daze. Then smiled at the petite woman in front of her.

"Welcome back." Lisa uttered as she unbuckled her seatbelt.

"Welcome back." Jennie replied.

Lisa took her backpack first before holding on to Jennie's hand and leading the way to the car that is waiting for them outside the plane.

"Welcome back Lady Lisa, Miss Jennie." Mr. Chen bowed to the both of them, as he opened the door behind the driver's seat.

Lisa just gave him a smile and gestured the other woman to get inside the car first.

"Let's take her home first." She said to the driver before getting inside the car.

Jennie felt her phone vibrate in her pocket.

She checked the device and saw a reply to her message which was just sent a while ago.

From: Gorgeous

If I were you, I wouldn't let her go. I would wait for her to come to her senses.

Jennie read the message and it made her think.

The woman next to her glanced. "Is there something wrong?"

Jennie looked at her and smiled. "No, everything's fine. I just can't wait to go home."

Lisa smiled at her as she puts her phone back in her pocket.

Somewhere in Seoul...

Jisoo is driving aimlessly around the city. Her head is full of questions at the moment. Thinking about what does her mother mean by when conditions are met and who really is Jennie to her.

She looked up and saw the N'Seoul Tower from afar, so she drove straight towards it.

While on her way to the tower someone called her. She checked her phone and saw Rosé's name on it.

Calling...
Roseanne Park

"I saved her number just like that." Jisoo uttered as she picked up the phone and answered it. "What?"

"Where are you?" Rosé asked her.

It took her a few moments before she answered the question.

"I'm on my way to Namsan Tower, meet me at the love locks in thirty minutes." Jisoo said to her then ended the call.

A few minutes later and she arrived at the parking area of the place.

Jisoo went straight to where the love locks is located and walked from end to end, while scanning the railings with padlocks on it.

She's already at the middle part of the railings when she spotted a familiar customized padlock in a shape of a daisy with a 'KJS' initials engraved on it. Then she took a deep breath before taking a look at the other side of the padlock.

"JNK"

"JNK?" Jisoo looked surprised when she saw the letters at the back.

She closed her eyes trying to recall a certain memory because for the first time, she is sure that she's the one that placed that padlock there.

"What are you doing?"

"Look."

"It got our initials on it?!"

"What?! Why?!"

"Here is your duplicate of the key. You can unlock it if you want to... But do it when I'm not looking."

"It's her." Her eyes widened when she thought of what the woman in her memory said to her and imagined it in Jennie's voice.

She smiled upon discovering a part of her lost memories on her own.

"Baby!"

She snapped out of her contemplation when she heard Rosé's voice from behind.

The silver-haired woman ran towards Jisoo and hugged her from the back.

"I knew that you didn't mean it. I was so upset when you didn't even tried to stop me from leaving." Rosé uttered as 
she tightened her grip.

The latter lets go of the padlock and grabbed her hands, then Jisoo slowly removed it from wrapping around her waist.

"Do you remember when was the first time that I came here?" Jisoo queried while removing the woman's grip off of her.

"Yeah, I do. You were with me when you first came here." Rosé uttered confidently.

"Can you remember what we did here?" Jisoo asked the woman still not facing her.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter