Say My Name

MISCONCEPTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa's POV

I woke up this morning with a terrible headache and something heavy on my chest. I can't even remember what happened yesterday.

As I opened my eyes, I saw a glimpse of a beautiful angel. I must be dreaming right now, there's no way that she could be here resting her head on top of my chest.

I tried to lift my hand and immediately stopped when I saw that she is holding it. That's it, I must be really dreaming. It's a very beautiful dream that I don't ever wanna wake up.

I her hair while she slept peacefully. With a beautiful sight like this, who would need a vacation?

"I would love to see your face first thing in the morning everyday and I won't get tired of it." I whispered while looking at her innocent face.

"Hmnn..." She slightly moved and slowly opened her eyes, which caught mine.

"Lisa... You're awake. How are you feeling?" She slowly removed her head on top of me and all of a sudden she gasped.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry. I... I didn't mean to fall asleep on top of you!" Jennie quickly removed her hand and backed up.

I can't help but smile at how adorable she looked.

"Now that you said it, you're actually making it seem worse than it actually is." I said to her, amused at how she reacted.

Then she moved closer towards me and placed her hand on my forehead.

"I think you're much better now, I'm going to call Butler Jo." She hurriedly went out and called Butler Jo.

The man came in to check on me but she didn't return to my room.

"Where is she?" I asked him.

"Who? Miss Jennie? She just left after telling me that you're already awake Miss. She said she had to go to work." Butler Jo told me.

Of course she wouldn't miss a day of work. What am I thinking? But still, a part of me wants her to be here with me the whole day and take care of me.

Then the doctor came in. "How are you feeling?"

"I had a terrible headache when I woke up and Butler Jo already gave me a medication so as of now I'm feeling just fine." I told Dr. Hong.

"Okay, let me check your temperature first." Dr. Hong checked my temperature using an ear thermometer.

"Hmn let's see... Good. Your fever is gone. Still, you need to rest so I prefer that you stay here until tomorrow." Dr. Hong told me and then talked to Butler Jo.

After a minute or so, she walked towards me.

"I had to go Lady Lisa. Call me if you need anything." Dr. Hong bowed to me before leaving.

What could Jennie be doing right now? I can't help but smile when I remembered her angelic face while she slept.

I was about to go to the bathroom when I noticed a paper bag on the floor.

I dialed Butler Jo's number while checking what's in the paper bag.

"Butler Jo, I think Doctor Hong left a paper bag containing a suit here in my room." I told the man as I placed the paper bag on the bedside table.

"Suit? Oh, I think Miss Jennie left that. She's carrying that last night when she entered your room." Butler Jo replied.

"Oh, I see. Okay, I'll take this to her then." I ended the call and I couldn't help but smile. I just found a reason to visit Jennie.

I quickly get dressed and hurriedly took the paper bag and went to the car. I'm wearing a hoodie and a face mask because the weather outside is kinda cold.

When I arrived at the place, I saw Jennie wiping the table that I usually reserve when I want to see her.

"Welcome to Seulgi's Seafood!" Jennie greeted when I entered the place.

She didn't recognize me right away since my face and head is covered.

I sat by the table that she is wiping and I looked up at her. She didn't pay any attention to me at first but when I removed the hoodie of my jacket, I can say that she was kind of surprised.

"Ooh! Lisa? What are you doing here? You should be at home resting, are you feeling better now?" She hurriedly removed her rubber gloves, and placed her hand on my forehead roughly that my head tilted back a little.

I smiled but she didn't see it since half of my face is still covered with a mask.

"I'm fine now, don't worry. I came to bring you this." I placed the paper bag on top of the table.

She sighed in relief. "Well good to hear that, I was really worried of you last night."

"I'm glad..." I was interrupted when Jennie picked up a call from someone.

"Hello dad... Delivery? What do you want? Okay. Just wait ten to twenty minutes, okay? Bye." Jennie spoke on the phone.

Right after she dropped the call, she placed the device on the table and checked what's inside the paper bag.

"Who's suit is that anyway?" I asked he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter