Fallin' All In You

MISCONCEPTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is the last day of their short vacation, and they will be going back home later this evening. While Lisa, Soojin, Jennie, and Kai were all eating their breakfast at the restaurant they noticed that one missing person in their group.

"Lisa, where's Jisoo?" Jennie queried, while she kept on looking every now and then at the restaurant entrance.

Lisa took a sip of her water and looked at Jennie. "I was about to ask you the same thing. I haven't seen her since last night."

Jennie shifted her gaze to Kai and Soojin.

"Don't look at me, I don't even like seeing her." Kai uttered.

"Soojin?" They all focused their eyes at Jennie's best friend when she asked her.

"Yeah I saw her, she was with me the whole night. We cuddled in bed, we watched tv together... You know, netflix and chill." Soojin shifted her eyes back and forth to the three people in front, whose eyes are all fixed on her.

"Kidding! I haven't seen her too since last night. Jeez! You guys are so serious!" She then resumed on eating her breakfast.

Lisa took her phone out and called somebody.

"Hello, Butler Lee... Have you seen my sister this morning? What? Okay, thank you." Then she put her phone down on the table.

"What is it?" Jennie looked worried when she saw Lisa's reaction.

"She left last night, Jisoo went home alone." Lisa looked at Jennie as she uttered those words.

"Is it because of our fight last night?" Jennie asked herself.

Then Lisa took something out from the pocket of her shirt.

"Jen... I believe this is yours" She handed Jennie something.

She gasped in relief when she saw the necklace in Lisa's hand.

"Where did you get this?" Jennie asked her while taking the item from Lisa's hand.

"I found it on the sand where you sat. You left in a hurry, that's why I never got the chance to give it back to you right away."

"Thank you." Jennie said to her.


Jisoo's POV

I felt a sudden pain on my chest when I read that letter from Niki. Is she a matchmaker now?! How could she tell Lisa who she could date. I mean, don't get the wrong idea but... Jennie?! Niki wants her to date Jennie?! No no, I am not jealous. I am definitely NOT JEALOUS!

I was about to leave when something shiny caught my eye. I took a quick glance on that item, and it even caught my attention more when I saw how familiar the shiny thing is to me.

I grabbed it to take a closer look, I couldn't believe my eyes. It was the necklace that I gave to Jennie. So that's why I didn't see her wearing it today.

But the thought of how did that necklace ended up in Lisa's room infuriated me. Did she sleep in here too?

You know it's not impossible to happen, I just saw them kiss at the beach last night. It tore my heart apart just looking at Lisa kiss her, she didn't even try to contradict. But when I did that to her, she slapped and punched me in the face. Can you believe that woman?!

I shouldn't be upset if that woman gets intimate with my sister, but I freaking am! She doesn't even care about me, so why should I care about her?

Even though my mind is at the state of collapsing due to the unbearable painful information in my brain, I still want to go to that dinner and act normal in front of everybody.

But damn how wrong was I, I can't stand the sight of Jennie and Lisa in one table together. I overestimated myself, I thought I can handle it but I can't. So I left and headed out to the overwater bridge. I want some peace, and this is the best place to go.

Jennie must be torturing me, when she followed me there. I just want to be alone that night but she kept on bugging me.

I don't want her to stay, but I don't want her to go either. I can't really understand myself. I don't know why, but I feel like my heart is about to explode every time I see Jennie with somebody else.

Nope! Totally not in love with her. I wouldn't be in love with someone like her. Definitely not going to happen.

Before I left the island last night, we had a fight. And it's not like any other fight that I had with her before.

I felt furious and hurt at the same time.

Furious because she lied to my face and hurt because... she didn't even gave the necklace some importance. It's like she's telling me that I don't matter to her. She doesn't care what I feel and it hurts.

So I decided to leave the island first, I don't wanna see her for now. I gotta leave before I go crazy. Jeez! This woman is really driving me nuts.

I somehow regretted coming back in Bangkok, I am doing just fine in Seoul before. Why did I even thought of coming back to this place? Oh right, Lisa is so fond of this country for some unknown reason. Well now, I am back in Bangkok again... alone.

"Lady Kim, your mother is looking for you and your sister." A middle aged man wearing a black suit approached me when I stepped out of the car.

"What does she want?" I asked him.

"She wants you and your sister to take the first flight tomorrow to Beijing." The man relayed the message to me.

When I say that I hated how my mother's brain works is an understatement. I can't be fooled by this 'she wants you to go somewhere blablabla' montage. She's up to something, and I am not biting it.

I hissed when I turned to look at the man. "Tell her I'm not going anywhere." No one can make me follow her order.

Then I left and was about to climb up the stairs to go to my room when I heard the same man talking to someone on the phone. He's an old fossil so I guess he doesn't know how smartphones work. How do I know? Well, it's just that he called my mother with his damn phone switched on loudspeaker mode.

"Madame President, Lady Jisoo just arrived here at the mansion." The man in a suit called my mother.

"Did you tell her to come here in Beijing tomorrow along with her sister? And where is Lisa?" The annoying woman from the other line queried.

"Yes I did Madame President, she told me she doesn't want to go there. As for Lady Lisa she will arrive this evening, Madame." The man informed the original devil's spawn.

"Give the phone to Jisoo, I want to talk to her." The woman demanded.

Talk to me? Heck no! We don't have anything to talk about so I ran upstairs quickly and locked my room. The damn woman can't just leave me be.

A few moments later and I heard the expected knock on my bedroom door.

"What is it?" I opened the door and saw the same man handing his phone over to me.

"Lady Kim, your mother wants to talk to you." He said.

She never wanted to talk to any of her children unless it involves business, so I quickly grabbed the phone from his hand, and in one swift motion I threw the phone as hard as I could that it eventually hit the wall and shattered into pieces.

"I told you... I am not going." I reached for my wallet and took my black card out.

"I'm sorry about that. Here's my card, go buy yourself a new phone. And oh, return that card to me later when you're done." Then I slammed the door shut to his face.

I mean, I may be a little crazy but I got basic common sense to pay for what I destroyed.

 

Third-person POV


Meanwhile back at the island...

"Lisa, I think we should go back home now too." Jennie suggested while they walked side by side going to the overwater villas.

Lisa stopped walking and looked at Jennie.

"Why? We still have the whole day to enjoy ourselves at the beach." Lisa said to her.

"Is it because of Jisoo?" She queried. 

Lisa caught Jennie off guard with her question, that the woman just looked at her with a flustered expression on her face.

"Hmm... I see." She just nodded and took her phone out, calling somebody.

"Butler Lee, please inform Captain Rogers to prepare the plane... There has been a change of plan...yes... we are leaving in one hour. Thank you." She then dropped the call.

"One hour?!" Jennie exclaimed, she was surprised on how quick Lisa just changed their flight schedule.

"Yes, we are leaving in an hour. Go on and fix your stuff, I'll just inform Kai and Soojin about the change of schedule." She smiled at Jennie who is still in shock.

Lisa grabbed Jennie's hand, and walked her to the front door of her room.

"Go on, fix your stuff. I'll fetch you here later." She gestured the petite woman to get inside the room.

After half an hour or so, Jennie went outside her room while carrying her luggage.

"Jennie!" She heard Kai's voice, she turned to look at him who is running towards her.

Jennie waved at the man, she just stood there and waited for Kai but then suddenly Lisa came out of nowhere and snatched the luggage handle out of her hands. "Let me help you with that."

"Lisa, what are you—" She carried Jennie's luggage in her right hand, and held Jennie's hand on the left.

"Let's go. Butler Lee, please assist Miss Soojin with her luggage." She ordered their butler.

Butler Lee carried Soojin's luggage for her, while Lisa is carrying the petite woman's luggage.

They immediately arrived at the airport, and the uniformed personnel greeted the four of them at the entrance of the plane.

Captain Rogers bowed to Lisa, as soon as she was standing in front of him.

"What's with the sudden change of schedule Lady Lisa?" Captain Rogers queried.

"Oh... Something came up at home, so I have to go back as soon as I can." Lisa took a quick glance at Jennie while saying her excuse.

She then handed her bag to the flight crew when they boarded the plane.

Lisa gestured Jennie to take a seat on the window side, then to Jennie's surprise Lisa took a seat next to her.

Lisa fastened the seatbelt for Jennie, then she did the same for herself before leaning back and closing her eyes to sleep.

After an hour, they landed safely in Bangkok. Lisa once again took out her phone from her pocket then called s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter