I Know Places

MISCONCEPTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jen, do you wanna go for a walk at the beach?" Lisa asked the woman beside her after she washed down the steak that she ate with a glass of wine.

"I'd rather take a rest Lisa, it has been a long flight. Let's just go there tomorrow." The petite woman replied.

Jisoo glanced at her sister and smirked as if she is satisfied with Jennie turning down Lisa's invitation.

"Let me take you to your room then." The lanky woman said to her.

Jennie unintentionally glanced at Jisoo who is in front of her, the woman was caught red-handed looking at the petite woman with a satisfied smug look on her face.

The latter cleared and looked away when she noticed that Jennie caught her looking.

"Jen?" Lisa called the woman's attention.

"Hmm? What?" She diverted her attention to Lisa.

"Let me take you to your room." Lisa replied.

"Okay, let's—" Jisoo interrupted Jennie's answer when she complained and placed the wine glass back on the table.

"Ah... What kind of wine is this?! Excuse me, I'm going to my room." Jisoo uttered and she tossed the table napkin on her plate then left.

Rosé ran after her and clung on to her arm.

"Aren't you going to take me to my room?" The silver-haired woman queried.

Jisoo glanced at Jennie then looked at the woman beside her.

She removed Rosé's grip on her arm. "I'm tired. Besides, what kind of a woman lets another person take her to her room at this hour?" Jisoo said to her then she looked at Jennie while pouting her lips before she left.

"What was that all about?" Rosé uttered.

Jennie smiled awkwardly at Lisa when they both looked at each other after they heard what Jisoo said to Rosé.

At the lobby of the hotel...

"Butler Lee." Jisoo ran towards the middle aged man who is standing in front of the reception area.

"Lady Jisoo?" Butler Lee faced her and bowed to the woman when Jisoo is already in front of him.

"Remember the room where Jennie stayed when we last came here?" Jisoo queried.

"Uh– Yes, I do. Why?" Butler Lee replied.

"Give that room back to Jennie and make sure the room next to it is vacant. If she asks why, just tell her some made up information, and don't tell anyone that I reserved it." Jisoo ordered.

"About that Lady Jisoo, Miss Park requested to be transferred to that room." Butler Lee informed her.

"Aish. Just tell her that, that room is under renovation. Don't let her stay at the overwater bungalows." Jisoo strictly ordered.

"Okay ma'am, I will reserve that room for Miss Jennie only." Butler Lee replied.

"Good. If anyone asks where I am, tell them that I'm already in my room sleeping." Jisoo uttered then she went out of the hotel alone.

A few moments later after Jisoo left, Lisa and Jennie went out of the elevator and approached Butler Lee.

"Ah Miss Jennie! Since you are a VIP at our resort, you have the privilege to keep the room where you stayed last time." Butler Lee informed her.

"Really? On whose orders?" Lisa queried.

Butler Lee looked at her and smiled.

"I figured that she really liked that room from last time Lady Lisa, so I reserved that room for her." Butler Lee retorted.

"Really? I get to stay in that room again? Wow! Thank you Butler Lee. I really like it there." Jennie jumped up and down happily.

The lanky woman looked at her and smiled.

"Okay, then I'll take that room next to her room." Lisa requested.

"I'm sorry Lady Lisa but the room next to it had just been reserved." Butler Lee informed her.

"What? By who?" The lanky woman queried.

"I'm sorry ma'am, but I can't disclose to you the information of the client. The client's whereabouts is strictly confidential." Butler Lee retorted.

Lisa sighed and scratched the back of her head.

"Okay, thank you Butler Lee." She uttered.

Butler Lee handed them the keycards to their rooms. "Here is the keycard to your room Miss Jennie, and here is yours Lady Lisa." 

"I'll take you to your room." Lisa took Jennie's hand and lead the way to the overwater bungalows.

A few moments later and they reached the place.

"Thank you for accompanying me here Lis. Goodnight." Jennie said to her and went inside the room.

"Goodnight—" Jennie already closed the door without even hearing out Lisa's reply.

At Jisoo's room...

"Ah! I can't sleep! What could Jennie be doing right now? Aish! Stop thinking about her Kim Jisoo, your every move is being monitored and you can't risk Jennie's safety!" Jisoo kicked her feet up in the air.

"Aish! I can't sleep if I kept on thinking about her. I need to get out of this room before I lost my control and knock on her door." Jisoo said to herself then took the keycard with her.

She looked at her phone and hesitated whether she should bring it or leave it in her room.

"No, I won't take you with me. I might just end up calling Jennie. Yes, that's right Kim Jisoo leave your phone." She uttered while nodding her head.

She puts on her jacket and went out of her room with just the keycard in her pocket.

Jisoo rode the elevator all the way up to the rooftop.

Nobody is there, the lights are slightly dim that made the sky and the horizon the highlight of the beautiful evening view.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter