Wonder

MISCONCEPTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the sister's mansion...

"You're back. You really got the nerves of steel do you?" Lisa jested when she saw the silver-haired woman walking out of her sister's room.

She took something out of her handbag and gave it to Lisa.

"What's this?" The woman asked.

"Concert ticket. I'm considering what you suggested this morning and I'm setting us up for a double date. I gave Jennie a ticket already so I think you should pick her up tonight." Rosé uttered.

Lisa looked at her and smiled.

"I never thought that you'd actually listen but in order for that plan to work, you are going to need my help and lucky for you I'm more than willing to help you." The lanky woman uttered as she took one step closer to Rosé and took the ticket from her hand.

"Then it's great to know that I have an ally. See you at the concert tonight." Rosé smiled at her then proceeded on walking down the stairs.

Lisa leaned on the wall as she watched the woman leave, smiling unconsciously at the sight of Rosé.

"What am I smiling at?" Lisa asked herself and shook her head.

A few hours later at Seulgi's Seafood...

"See you tomorrow Seul!" Jennie and Soojin waived at the restaurant owner before they left the place.

"Okay, see you tomorrow ladies!" Seulgi retorted while closing the front door of her establishment.

Soojin linked her arm with Jennie's arm as they walk side by side.

"I envy you so much." Soojin uttered.

Jennie glanced at her and pouted her lips with her eyebrows furrowed. "Why would you envy me?"

Soojin leaned her head on her bestfriend's shoulder.

"Because you got a free VIP ticket to my baby's concert." The woman pouted as she rubbed her cheek on Jennie's shoulder like a kitten.

The petite woman chuckled and glanced at her.

"You can have the ticket if you want to, I really don't even know the artist so I wouldn't really enjoy it that much. Besides I feel awkward and uncomfortable when I'm with Rosé." The petite woman uttered.

Soojin stopped walking and squinted her eyes at her bestfriend.

"Tsss. What an ungrateful human you are. When you are given a chance to attend Shawn Mendes's concert for free, you don't give away the ticket, you should enjoy it!" Soojin lightly smacked Jennie's shoulder.

Then she linked their arms together again.

"And besides, you don't really need to pay attention to her. Just enjoy the free concert." Her bestfriend enthusiastically said to her as they continued on walking.

"Umm... I don't know about that, I mean isn't it kinda weird that she's asking to be friends with me all of a sudden?" Jennie asked her bestfriend.

The latter looked at her.

"Hmn... Maybe? Or maybe she really just wants to be friends with you because..." Soojin paused.

"Because what?"

"Umm... I don't know, nevermind." She continued.

"Tss." The petite woman pouted her lips.

They walked to Jennie's house and a few minutes later, they finally reached the place.

"Oh I almost forgot, do you know how to get to the arena? I'm not really familiar with the place." Jennie asked her bestfriend before going inside the house.

"Hmnn wait let me think." Soojin uttered.

"Don't worry about that, I got it covered." They heard a familiar voice from behind them.

Both ladies turn around to look for the source of the voice.

"L–Lisa, hi." Jennie uttered.

"I guess your knight in shining Rolex has come to save the day again?" Soojin jested while nudging her bestfriend's arm.

"What are you doing here?" Jennie queried.

"I heard that you're going to the concert too so I came here to get you, and we can go there together." Lisa explained to her.

"H–how did you know that I'm going to that concert?" Jennie queried.

"Oh umm, Rosé told me. She invited me too."

"She invited you? I thought it's just me and her, well it's a good thing though." Jennie said to the lanky woman.

"So, shall we go? It's almost time." Lisa tapped her watch with her index finger.

"I'll leave you two, bye Lisa. See you tomorrow Jen." Soojin excused herself and left.

"Bye, see you tomorrow." The petite woman waived at her bestfriend.

Lisa waived at Soojin then diverted her attention to Jennie again.

"So, let's go?" The lanky woman asked her.

"Let me take a shower first then we'll go."

"Okay." Lisa nodded and smiled from ear to ear at her.

Jennie unlocked the door and invited the lanky woman inside.

"Wait for me here. It'll just take a few minutes." She uttered then hurriedly ran upstairs to her room.

A few minutes later...

"Let's go." Jennie uttered as she walked down the stairs.

The other woman stood up from being seated on the couch and smiled at her.

"Let's go." Lisa said to her and gestured the woman to go first.

She opened the door of her car for the petite woman then circled around to the driver's side.

"Is it just going to be the three of us?" Jennie asked her when they were on their way to the arena.

Lisa glanced at the woman on the passenger's seat.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"I mean is uh... Is—" Before Jennie could even finish her question the lanky woman already answered her.

"Maybe." Lisa replied.

"Oh." Jennie muttered then diverted her gaze outside the window.

At the arena...

"Your eyes are wandering all over the place since we got here, are you looking for someone?" Rosé queried when she noticed Jisoo's restlessness ever since they arrived at the place.

"The concert is about to start let's get inside." The silver-haired woman uttered.

"How about you go in first, I'm just going to the women's room I'll see you inside." Jisoo excused herself then left Rosé at the entrance

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter