Breakeven

MISCONCEPTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie went downstairs and looked all over the place for Jisoo. She saw Rosé but she's not with the woman that she is looking for.

Then she remembered the pool at the back where Jisoo stole her first kiss.

She went there and saw the woman standing by the pool alone.

Jennie stared at her for a while before finally saying a word and plastered on a bright smile on her face, letting the woman know that she's there.

"Well this looks familiar." Jennie uttered.

Jisoo quickly turned around, surprised at the sight of her.

"Hi." She uttered.

Without a single word Jisoo quickly walked towards her and hugged her tightly.

"Jennie." The woman whispered underneath her breath.

Jennie hugged her back as she closed her eyes.

"W–what are you doing here? I don't want the witch to see you here with me." Jisoo cautiously said to her while cupping the petite woman's face.

Jennie just shook her head, smiling.

"Don't worry about it." She replied, smiling at the woman like an adorable kitten.

Jisoo smiled from ear to ear at her and gave the woman a kiss on her forehead.

"Let's get out of here." Jisoo uttered.

"Where would we go?" Jennie asked.

"Someplace where it's just you and me." She said to the petite woman and took her by the hand.

They ran together giggling at the thrill of being together.

They went to her car and opened the door for Jennie before getting inside and driving away.

"Where are we going?" The petite woman queried.

"You'll see." Jisoo uttered, glancing at the woman with a huge smile on her face.

A few minutes later and they finally reached the Kim's mansion. Jisoo hurriedly went out of the car and ran to Jennie's side to open the door for her.

"Come on." She said to the woman as she holds her hand and ran to the back where the lake is.

Jisoo took Jennie to the dock and climbed on the yacht with her.

She removed the anchor from the water first and the ropes from the dock before starting the engine of the yacht.

Jennie stood at the bow of the yacht as it moved onwards. Then after a few minutes, Jisoo turned the engine off and went to where the petite woman is.

Her hands trailed on Jennie's waist as she hugged the woman from behind, and placed her chin on the woman's shoulder.

"Did you planned this?" Jennie jested.

Jisoo chuckled. 

"Yeah I totally did, I knew that one day you would ran away from a boring party with me so I got my yacht ready." Jisoo replied, charmingly sarcastic.

They both laughed as they enjoyed the wind breeze, looking at the bright city lights surrounding the lake.

"I love you, Jennie." She whispered all of a sudden.

Jennie paused for a moment and smiled. Then she turned around and looked at Jisoo straight in the eyes. "I love you too, Kim Jisoo." She uttered softly, almost like a whisper.

She leaned in towards the woman and kissed her slowly. Her lips on Jisoo's lips.

The latter gladly returned the favor and pulled her closer for a deep kiss. Jennie could feel the woman smiling against her lips.

"Hey, guess what." Jisoo uttered when she broke the kiss.

Jennie looked at her smiling. "What?"

"I heard this beautiful song the other day and you instantly came into my mind. So I practiced playing it right away, wanna hear it?" Jisoo enthusiastically said to her.

She looks really happy, as she took Jennie to the piano inside the yacht.

Jennie stood by the side of the piano, as the woman took a seat and prepares to play.

"You see, from the moment that I heard this song. All I see is you, in a beautiful white dress walking down the aisle looking at me as I wait for you at the altar." Jisoo looked at her intently in the eyes.

Jennie smiled at her. But as soon as she heard Jisoo say those words, her smile turned into a mix of emotions.

Jisoo started playing the piano.

Her tears started to fall as she listened to the beautiful melody. She's smiling and crying at the same time as she watched her lover play a song for her.

When Jisoo finally looked up at Jennie's face, she suddenly stopped playing and went to the woman's side.

"What's wrong?" Jisoo asked the woman with a worried expression on her face.

Jennie smiled and shook her head. "Nothing, it's beautiful."

Jisoo chuckled and wiped her tears.

"You stupid, why would you cry over a song? I know I'm great, but you don't have to cry over it." The woman jested.

Jennie chuckled and smacked her on the shoulder.

"Crazy, you're not that great at playing the piano. I just find it beautiful because you're playing it for me." The petite woman uttered.

Jisoo took out the ring that she bought this afternoon.

"Wait, is that–" Jennie looked at the ring, really dumbfounded at the sight of it.

"Yes it is." Jisoo uttered.

"How did you know?" She asked.

"Marry me?" Jisoo said to her.

Jennie bursted out crying and just hugged her.

"Jisoo I swear I wanted to, but I can't." The petite woman uttered.

Jisoo cupped her face and looked at her in eyes.

"I'll figure out a way, let's run away together you and me. I'm willing to lose ever

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter