Confident

MISCONCEPTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hmmm..." Jisoo brushes off something that's been touching her hair while she is sleeping.

"Hey stop it..." She warned whoever is pestering her, still half asleep.

The person didn't stop fondling her hair and it made her irritated.

"Ah! I said stop it!" Jisoo turned around and saw a shocking sight.

"Good morning!" Rosé greeted her as soon as she laid her eyes on the silver-haired woman.

"What the heck?! What are you doing inside my hotel room?! Didn't your parents taught you about privacy?!" Jisoo jumped out of her bed when she saw the woman who is sitting comfortably on the side of her bed.

The woman gave Jisoo a coy smile while tucking her hair behind her ear. "I thought you'd just be skinny, but it seems like you're hotter than I initially thought. Woo! Look at that abs... My eyes approves." She wiggled her fingers in front of Jisoo as if she's attempting to touch the woman's stomach.

"What?" Jisoo furrowed her eyebrows and looked down. She just realized that she is just wearing her pajama without the top part and is basically almost in front of Rosé since she's just wearing a bra for a top.

Jisoo quickly grabbed a pillow and covered herself with it. "What do you think you're doing? Didn't you know that entering someone else's room without a permission is a big no no? You should've known better."

Rosé smirked and raised her phone up. "I told you we'd be eating breakfast together. I called you so many times but you're not answering. You've been ditching me for five straight days now. So I made my decision to bring the breakfast to you instead."

Jisoo quickly walked to her closet and put on a shirt then went back to where the silver-haired woman is.

"Get out." She pointed at the door.

"No thank you." Rosé jested.

"If you're not going to get out on your own, then I'll kick you out." Jisoo warned her.

"Is that how you treat your guests? Very rude. Tsk tsk." Rosé crossed her arms over her chest and clicked her tongue.

"I don't care, so get out before I kick you out of my room." The annoyed woman furrowed her eyebrows as her blood starts to boil so early in the morning.

"No, I don't want to. Let's eat breakfast together." The other woman is stubborn and refused her request.

Jisoo pinched the bridge of her nose. "Ah! That's it. If you don't want to get out on your own, then I'll force you out of here."

She grabbed the silver-haired woman's arm and dragged her towards the door.

"Hey! Stop! You can't do this to me! Hey!" Rosé protested but Jisoo is so determined in taking her out of her room.

She successfully dragged the intruder out of her room and slammed the door on her face.

"I'll tell your mom about this! UGH!" Rosé yelled and kicked the door.

"Tss. Yeah right." Jisoo mumbled as she crashed herself on her bed.

Then she saw her phone on top of the bedside table and grabbed it.

"50 missed calls? Huh! This parasite is really something." She uttered when she saw how many times Rosé  had called her.

Calling...
Chief Jung

She quickly answered the call when she saw President Kim's secretary is calling her. "What is it?"

"Lady Kim, Madame President wants to inform you that you have a scheduled activities with Miss Park starting today." Chief Jung said to her.

Jisoo immediately dropped the call and dialed her mother's phone number.

After a few rings President Kim finally answered. "Yes?"

"What is this scheduled activities crap with that parasite that Chief Jung is talking about?!" Jisoo furiously asked her mother.

"Oh that? I want you to build a healthy relationship with the heiress of the Park International, since she seemed to like you so much. That's the purpose of bringing you here with me. So do your job and I'll keep my hands off of your beloved pet." President Kim briefly explained it to Jisoo without hesitation then ended the call.

The latter clenched her jaw as she squeezed her phone tightly upon hearing it. She lets out a heavy sigh and just walked to her bathroom to take a shower to cool her head off.

After a few minutes she went out of the shower covered with a towel perfectly hanging around her torso.

She heard a knock on her door so she immediately walked towards it and slightly opened the door to check who was knocking.

"Lady Kim, Miss Park is waiting for you in the car." Chief Jung stood outside the door.

Jisoo rolled her eyes in annoyance. "Fine, I'll be there in a few minutes."

Chief Jung smiled and bowed at her then left as soon as Jisoo closed the door.

After almost half an hour...

"What took you so long?" Rosé queried when Jisoo entered the car and sat beside her.

The latter didn't respond to her question and just closed her eyes while putting on her earpiece.

She smirked while looking at Jisoo. "Fine, apology accepted."

Then she slightly moved closer to the woman and leaned her head on to Jisoo's shoulder with a smile on her face.

Jisoo furrowed her eyebrows when she felt that Rosé is leaning on her shoulder. She quickly pushed the woman's head off of her that caused the latter to be startled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter