First Kiss

MISCONCEPTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa's POV

I kept on thinking about what Jennie said to me the last time that we met, it has been a week since the last time that I saw her.

I felt pretty down after what happened, she really didn't even gave me a chance to say what I wanted to say. She just straight up rejected me even before I could utter a word to her.

Well I really can't blame her, she's been through a lot because of us. At least she gave me a hug before we parted ways, at least that made me feel a little better.

Now I'm in my bed, I haven't really had a decent sleep lately because I kept on dreaming about Jennie.

It felt like breaking up with my girlfriend except that she's not my girlfriend.

I haven't talked to Jisoo or anyone else ever since I came back from Nan, and surprisingly she hasn't said a single word to me yet. I was expecting tons of questions about Jennie but I received none. She just seems like she doesn't care anymore.

Actually she seemed like she doesn't care about everything anymore. I always see Rosé at our house everyday sneaking inside my sister's room and the next thing that I knew is that Jisoo is yelling again.

The two always ends up fighting that Butler Jo always had to come to the rescue.

I heard our older sister just came back from overseas. Dad sent her home first because he said that he has to do something important before coming here.

But knowing my sister, of course she doesn't want to be in the same place with our mom. She just hates her too much that they haven't spoken in a peaceful manner ever since she found out about her engagement to her unwanted husband.

"AH! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU NOT TO BARGE INTO MY ROOM?!"

I could hear Jisoo's loud voice outside my room. They're fighting again.

Sometimes I feel bad for Rosé because every time that she tries to get closer to my sister, all she ever get in return is her bad temper. I mean I was kinda rooting for her, but sometimes Jisoo can be a bit too much. Who am I kidding? It's not just a bit, it really is too much and it's not sometimes, she is like that to that woman most of the times.

They're a week away from getting married and these two are barely getting any progress on their relationship. At least on my sister's part.

Good thing that Madam President is out of town for a business meeting or else Jisoo would get into trouble again for how she's treating Rosé.

"YA! I'M NOT DEAF! I CAN HEAR YOU CLEARLY, STOP YELLING AT ME!"

Now Rosé is the one yelling at Jisoo. What will happen to these two after their wedding if this keeps on going?

I got up from laying on my bed and went out of the room to interrupt the excessive yelling from the two.

"Can't you two settle this outside? You're both giving me a headache."

I uttered, which effectively caught their attention.

"Lisa?"

Rosé looked at me. "You're back." She said.

"Yeah, I came back almost a week ago." I replied.

Then I glanced at Jisoo and I could've sworn I saw her roll her eyes at me.

"So how is she? How is Jennie? She's still my bridesmaid right?"

I returned my gaze at Rosé and shook my head.

"I don't know, it seems to me like she isn't planning on coming back here in Bangkok anytime soon."

Jisoo looked at me with a surprised expression on her face but she didn't say a thing and just let Rosé do the talking.

"Well, where is she? I thought you talked to her already?"

I glanced at Jisoo and she just shrugged off our brief eye contact.

"She's somewhere far from here, and I don't think she'll appreciate it if I disclose where her location is."

I said to her while constantly glancing at my sister.

"But I needed her to be my bridesmaid at our wed–"

Before Rosé could even continue what she is going to say, Jisoo already grabbed her by the wrist and dragged her out to the front door.

The two of them were nowhere to be found all day long, maybe they are busy for the preparation of their wedding, but knowing my sister she is surely not helping Rosé with it. Well maybe helping her a little since she's been driving for the woman.

I don't know what to do all day that I literally just played some video games and it's what I've been doing for a week now.

Then at night, I'd go into an exclusive bar just to drink and pass the time.

Two nights before Jisoo's wedding, I was sitting by the counter of the bar minding my own business and drinking my usual whiskey on the rocks when I noticed a group of men dancing around a drunk woman.

They were so loud that I can't help but notice them even if the music is booming all over the place.

"One more please."

I asked the bartender for another glass.

While waiting for my whiskey, I kept on glancing at the group on the dance floor. Until I noticed one of the guys grabbing the drunk woman's .

She slapped the man who d her which caused the other people around them to react.

"WHOAAAA!"

The woman tried to leave the dance floor and is on her way to the bar counter. She pushed the other men who blocked her path that made me see a clear view of the woman.

"What the—"

I uttered when I saw the familiar face in this strange place.

The guy she slapped earlier followed her to the bar and tried to grab her.

I don't know what came over me but I went on a full protective girlfriend mode.

"Babe, what are you doing here?"

I said to her as I stood between her and the aggressive guy.

She looked so flustered when she realized that it was me, and I could hear her hiccups even with the loud noise.

I grabbed h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter