Lose Somebody

MISCONCEPTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rosé's POV

"Baby, what do you think?" I asked my uninterested fiancée for her opinion about the flowers that's going to be used at the wedding.

Of course I want my wedding to be the best so I am completely hands on with the preparation.

We're a week away from tying the knot and Jisoo is still not helping me with anything aside from driving me around because she had to.

Her mind is always anywhere but here and it's kinda annoying because I know where it is.

I am trying my very best for the both of us, shrugging off her rude and disinterested attitude towards me but sometimes she can be a little too much.

I'm used to her yelling at me every time that I fetch her from their house.

But as the days to the wedding gets closer she gets much worse, she'd be so irritated without a reason. She wouldn't even talk to me unless President Kim is in front of us, or unless my parents were there.

I would always wake up early everyday just to go to her place and Butler Jo would just let me in her room since it is his mother's order.

Sometimes I'd sit on her bedside and watch her sleep and even hear her saying Jennie's name in her dreams.

Of course it hurts, not a little but a lot. I'd even find myself tearing up sometimes without realizing.

Two days before the wedding, I went to Jisoo's room again and of course we fought again. It was the usual routine for the both of us and it became worse over time.

We were scheduled to check on her custom made tuxedo that she's going to wear at the wedding. So we went to their trusted tailor and have her try on the tux.

As always, she looked so good in it. She checked herself out in the mirror for a while then went back inside the dressing room to change back to her regular clothes.

"Does it fit perfectly ma'am?" The tailor asked, maybe a little anxious because of Jisoo's uninterested look on her face.

She didn't answer, so I responded for her instead.

"Yes, thank you. It looks perfect." I gave the man a reassuring look which made him feel at ease.

Then I heard Jisoo heaved a heavy sigh.

"Aren't we done here yet?" She asked, I saw her roll her eyes.

"Yeah, we're done." I replied.

Right after she heard my response, Jisoo immediately went out of the shop and went into her car without waiting for me.

I followed her right away and sat on the passenger's seat.

"Do you want to grab something to eat? I'm kinda hungry." I said to her.

She started the engine of her car. "No, if you wanna eat then I'll drop you off at the restaurant near your house. I'm going home." Jisoo uttered.

I didn't say anything along the way, and the trip to the restaurant is awfully quiet.

"Now get out." Jisoo said to me when she pulled her car over in front of the Italian restaurant five minutes away from our house.

I can feel myself getting teary eyed at how harsh she sounded even though that is her usual tone when she talks to me. 

Everything she says is slowly getting to me, I'd like to say that I'm used to it but I'm not. I can never be used to how Jisoo is telling me face to face that she hated every bit of me every time. It's like she had this giant glowing sign on her forehead that says how much she despises me.

The moment that I went out of her car, she left right away leaving me outside of the restaurant.

I went inside and ordered some food and after a few minutes the waiter came back and placed the food in front of me.

I was busy eating my brunch when I received a text message from an unknown number.

From: +66*******

Good morning Miss Park, this is Chairman Kim's secretary. The Chairman would like to ask if he could meet you this afternoon at 3pm in his office at the K&M Bldg.

I was busy sulking over Jisoo that the sudden text message from the secretary of Jisoo's dad made me choke on my food. 

The Chairman? Jisoo's dad? I am going to meet Jisoo's dad? I still can't believe my eyes but I replied immediately to the text message.

To: +66*******
Okay, I'll be there.

My mind is running wild thinking about what could possibly be the reason for the Chairman of a huge company to schedule a meeting with me.

Maybe he just wanted to meet me, and to be honest this will be the first time that I'll get to meet him so I'm kinda nervous.

It is almost 3pm and I came in five minutes early since I wanted to make a good first impression to my fiancée's dad. I asked the lady at the information where his office is and she gladly directed me to it.

Of course there will be bodyguards outside of his office. They're dressed in black and looked really intimidating.

"He's waiting for you miss." The other bodyguard uttered then he opened the door to the Chairman's office.

I bowed when I saw him and he stood up from his seat behind his table. He smiled at me and met me halfway as he gestured me to sit on the couch.

He sat across me and smiled. He looks like a mix of Jisoo and Lisa, I gotta say he's really handsome. He dresses neatly with a dark blue striped suit, a short pomade styled hair and it looks like he just shaved because I can smell the aftershave that's similar to what my dad is using when he shook my hand a while ago. He looks much younger than my dad even though I knew that he's about a few years older.

Then I heard him cleared his throat and smiled at me, looking directly into my eyes whic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter