Fix You

MISCONCEPTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning Jisoo woke up early and went to the kitchen. She found Mrs. Kim who is busy preparing their breakfast.

"Good morning mom." Jisoo uttered as she approached the middle aged woman.

Mrs. Kim turned to look at her. "Oh honey, why did you wake up so early? The food isn't ready yet."

Jisoo smiled adorably at the woman. "Can I make the breakfast? I wanted to cook Jennie's breakfast today."

Mrs. Kim smiled. 

"Of course darling. Well, do you know how to cook?" She asked the younger woman.

Jisoo looked at her quite confident. "I haven't cooked anything in my life before, but you could teach me. I'm really good at following instructions."

Mrs. Kim chuckled and took her apron off then gave it to the younger woman. "Listen to my instructions then."

The latter smiled from ear to ear and puts on the apron.

She followed Mrs. Kim's instructions very well that she successfully prepared the breakfast without burning the food.

Jisoo got a cut on her index finger and got mild burns on her soft hands while preparing the food though.

She didn't react to her small injuries because Mrs. Kim is observing her, and she didn't want to look careless in front of the middle aged woman.

"Well this just made me convinced that you can take care of my daughter very well. I am glad that I entrusted my daughter to you Jisoo." Mrs. Kim uttered as she tapped the younger woman's shoulder.

Jisoo shyly smiled at her as she took the apron off of her.

"I would do anything for her mom." She told the older woman.

Mrs. Kim smiled and replied... "And I know that she would do the same too. Jennie loves you so much that she went out in a hurry to find you when she found out that you were leaving. I have never seen her look so broken before Jisoo."

The latter's face turned red and chuckled awkwardly. "Huh... I don't know what to say."

Mrs. Kim looked at her fondly before she went upstairs leaving Jisoo at the kitchen.

She is sitting at the chair near the kitchen counter when she felt the vibration of her phone that broke her reverie. She reached for the device in her pocket to check on who is calling her.

"Ah... Why does she have to call me this early in the morning? She's turning the good morning into a bad one." Jisoo complained when she saw who the caller is.

Rosé called her four more times but Jisoo just stared at her phone until the vibration stopped.

She was about to put the phone back in her pocket when she received a text message.

From: Roseanne Park

I'm at the airport and waiting for your butler to come and get me, since you are too busy to even answer my calls. See you in a bit.

Jisoo's eyes widen when she saw the message.

She hurriedly went to Jennie's room and took her car key. Jisoo kissed the sleeping woman on her forehead first before leaving the house.

On her way to their house, Jisoo kept on calling Butler Jo's number but he's not answering.

"Ah! Where could this old man be?" Jisoo uttered as she tossed the phone to the passenger's seat and stepped on the accelerator.

After a few minutes, Jisoo finally reached the driveway and hurriedly went out of the car to find Butler Jo.

"Welcome back Lady Jisoo." The employees greeted her as she ran right past them.

"Where is Butler Jo?" Jisoo queried when she couldn't find the man anywhere.

"He went to the airport to get the guest Lady Jisoo, Madame President ordered him." The maids told her.

"Ah!" She stomped her feet in annoyance and ran back to her car.

When she is about to start the engine of her car, a black Mercedes-benz just arrived.

She stopped what she's doing and watched the vehicle park behind her car.

Butler Jo went out of the newly arrived vehicle and opened the passenger's door behind.

Jisoo went out of the car and furiously approached the guest who just stepped out of the vehicle.

Rosé smiled when she saw the woman who is standing in front of her.

"Miss me?" The silver-haired woman uttered.

Jisoo looked annoyed at her and sighed.

"What are you doing here?"  She asked with a serious tone in her voice.

"I came here for you, because you left without even telling me." Rosé retorted and smiled at her.

Jisoo looked really pissed at her that she opened the door of the passenger's seat and harshly grabbed the silver-haired woman's arm.

"Get in." Jisoo ordered her.

"Why?" Rosé seemed nervous when she saw how pissed the woman looked.

"Do you want me to yell at you here in front of our employees? Get in." Jisoo remained firm.

The silver-haired woman looked around before getting inside the car.

Jisoo circled around to the driver's side and signaled the driver to get out of the car.

She went inside the vehicle and drove off. Until a few minutes later they stopped by at the park.

Jisoo went out of the car and circled around to open the door beside the woman.

She grabbed Rosé's wrist and dragged her towards the tree where she used to sleep underneath.

"Jisoo! Ouch! You're hurting me!" The silver-haired woman exclaimed as Jisoo harshly drags her.

Jisoo lets go of her grip and faced the woman.

"Are you really that desperate?" She queried.

Rosé sighed and tried to regain her composure. "I told you already didn't I? You just made me want you even more." She smirked.

Jisoo rolled her eyes and pinched the bridge of her nose in irritation.

"And do you think I'd love you because of that? That persistence is taking you nowhere, Park." Jisoo retorted.

"No m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter