Lost In Space

MISCONCEPTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It's okay to cry, I'm right here for you Jen. I'll be your crying shoulder, cry your heart out and I'll listen." Lisa uttered as she tightens her embrace.

"I can't believe that I just fell for her trap again. I'm a fool for actually believing that everything she said is real." Jennie cried.

They're both drenched in rain. The woman pulled back from Lisa's embrace and wiped her face.

"I need to go back to the restaurant. " She said.

Lisa took Jennie's hand and looked into her eyes. "I can't let you go back there looking like that." She uttered.

"I'll be fine Lisa, I'll just go home and get changed." Jennie told her as she slowly removed the lanky woman's grip from her hand.

In each step that the woman took, Lisa feels like her heart is being torn to pieces.

"Why can't you just love me instead?! I hate seeing you like this! In each and every time that your heart breaks because of her, my heart feels like it's been smashed to pieces too. Try to love me for once, and I'll take that small chance to show you that I can love you better!" Lisa yelled, loud and clear.

Jennie stopped her steps when she heard the woman.

"I did love you before, but you're so out reach for me and I fell for someone that I never expected. It was out of my control." Jennie replied while looking at her from afar.

Lisa froze for a moment then she walked to where Jennie is standing. She cupped the petite woman's face and looked intently in her eyes.

"Then I'll take my chances and let me bring that love back to you." Lisa uttered with all sincerity in her voice.

She then kissed Jennie on her forehead and pulled the woman into her embrace.

"Love me again... And you won't ever have to break your heart over someone that couldn't even treat you better." Lisa whispered in her ear.

"Lisa—"

"Please don't say no. All I need is one chance to prove myself that I am worthy of you." The lanky woman pleaded.

Meanwhile at Jennie's house...

"Jennie! Open the door please, let me explain!" Jisoo yelled as she persistently knocked on the door.

"Jennie!"

"AH!" She kicked the grass on the side in annoyance. Nobody seems to be at home.

Jisoo then decided to sit in front of the door and waited for the woman.

After almost two hours... A yellow sports car arrived in front of the house.

She immediately stood up, and waited for someone to get out of the vehicle. She knew who the person that just arrived is, because the car looked too familiar to her.

A few moments later and Lisa went out of the vehicle. The sisters looked at each other first before she circled around the car and opened the door for Jennie.

Lisa looked at Jisoo and smirked, then she held Jennie's hand. Gripping it tightly, as if showing it off to the person who is watching them.

The longer that Jisoo stares, the madder she got. She just stood there and waited for the two as they made their way to the house.

"Where have you been?!" Jisoo furiously asked.

Jennie looked at her with a mix of disappointment and anger in her eyes.

"I don't have to report anything to you." The woman uttered as she reached for the doorknob.

"Ah! Can you just hear me out first?!" Jisoo muttered.

She tried to grab Jennie's hand but Lisa stopped her, gripping Jisoo's wrist tightly.

"Let go or I'll knock those perfect teeth out of your mouth." Jisoo glared at her sister.

"Who are you to demand? You can't even treat a woman right so stop acting like this, it pisses me off." Lisa retorted.

Jisoo already had enough of her, so she grabbed Lisa by the collar of her shirt.

"Stop acting so righteous and kind. We both know that you're the last person to ever treat a woman right." Jisoo retorted.

"Both of you stop!" Jennie interjected between the two.

"Jisoo, what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be taking care of your girlfriend right now?" The petite woman glared at her.

"Baby, hear me out first—" Before Jisoo could even start explaining herself, the woman cutted her off already.

"I don't wanna hear it. I might just believe another lie from you again." Jennie uttered.

"Jennie, please—" Jisoo tried to talk to her but Jennie isn't paying any attention at the woman.

"Go away Jisoo, I don't want to hear any of your excuses anymore. Go... Our story is over." Jennie uttered with her voice cracking at the end.

Jisoo felt the seriousness in the woman's voice. She just froze as she watched Jennie close the door of her house.

Lisa returned to her car leaving her sister who is still in shock.

Jennie on the other hand is still holding the knob of the front door inside the house. She cried silently, with her hand covering as she knelt on the floor.

The woman outside walked closer to the door and leaned her forehead on it.

"I didn't lie in everything that I said Jennie, I just can't bear to lie to the woman that I love. I didn't plan any of these. You might not believe me now but I swear with all of my heart, I love you and I never intended on hurting you. I broke up with her even though I'm not entirely sure if we even had a relationship to begin with, because my feelings for you are too strong... I just can't ignore it. Please, for once don't doubt everything that I told you. I love you way too much to lose you." Jisoo uttered as if she could sense the other woman listening from the other side of the door.

"I'll leave you for now, but I'll come back to you when you're ready to trust me." Jisoo said before leaving the place.

Jennie cried out loud as soon as Jisoo left. She placed her hand on her chest as if supporting her heart from falling.

A few days had passed and nobody heard anything from Jennie. She locked herself in her room again, like the very first time that Jisoo left.

Everyday, Lisa would come and visit at their house but even Mr. and Mrs. Kim couldn't convince their daughter to talk to the woman or anyone.

"I'm sorry darling, Jennie doesn't really want to talk to anyone right now." Mrs. Kim told her.

Lisa just smiled at the middle aged woman. 

"Ah I see. Can you please tell her to call me once she's feeling better?" She told the older woman.

"I will. Take care honey." Mrs. Kim uttered before the visitor walked back to her car.

She would often sit inside the car for thirty minutes before leaving while looking at Jennie's bedroom window, as if waiting to have a slight glimpse of the woman.

She took her phone and typed another text message for Jennie. Lisa would always send her a message, hoping that she would actually reply to it.

To: Jennie Kim

I'm outside your house, can you please look outside the window so that I can see you? I really miss you Jen. Call me if you want somebody to talk to.
Or can you at least send me even a blank message, that way I know that you're fine.

Lisa pressed the send button. She made visiting Jennie's residence as her daily routine ever since the woman locked herself in her room.

Jisoo on the other hand is busy getting rid of Rosé who kept on coming to their mansion. She would spend most of her time on their yacht and go in the middle of the lake just to keep the woman away from her.

During her alone time, Jisoo keeps herself preoccupied by writing letters for Jennie. She writes to her everyday but she never sends it. Jisoo just puts the letter safely stored in a box.

She would set sail early in the morning and goes back to the mansion late at night just so she could avoid Rosé's daily visits.

The sudden vibration of her phone disturbed Jisoo from writing her daily love letter. She took her phone out and saw a text message from their older sister.

From: Ugly Sister

Sooya, dad wants to tell you guys that he can't make it on your birthday. He got plenty of things to do here so he can't go anywhere right now.
Are you okay? Butler Jo told me that you and Lisa isn't seeing eye to eye lately.
Call me if you have time.

Jisoo read the message then placed her phone back on the table.

"Right. It's our birthday next week, I couldn't even keep track of time now. That stupid Park is what keeps me away from civilization." Jisoo rolled her eyes with just the mere thought of the silver-haired woman.

"It's almost nine, ah... I should head back home." She stood up and went to the yacht's cockpit.

A few minutes later and she docked safely at the mansion.

As soon as Jisoo went out of the boat, she saw a very unpleasant sight.

"So 9pm huh? Your employees wouldn't tell me what time do you usually go back to the mansion, so I timed you myself." Rosé uttered as she slowly walked towards the woman.

"Don't you get it? Isn't avoiding you enough reason for you to stay away from me? Am I not sending the right signal?" Jisoo irritatedly said to her.

She walked past the visitor while shaking her head.

"Didn't I tell you already? You just made me want you even more." Rosé retorted.

"Get lost, and never come back. You just made me hate you even more." Jisoo glared at her then continued on walking.

"Jisoo!" Rosé exclaimed.

The woman didn't even bother looking back at her.

"Fine! You want me to get lost? I'll give you what you want. But don't expect me not to come back." Rosé muttered.

Jisoo gathered her steps and looked back at her. The silver-haired woman can see the hatred in Jisoo's eyes while looking at her.

"I still won't like you anyway." Jisoo uttered then continued on walking leaving the woman alone.

"I don't care, you'll be mine whether you like it or not." Rosé murmured.

On the way to her bedroom, the sisters saw each other at the stairs.

Jisoo grabbed her sister's arm as Lisa descended from the stairs.

"Where are you going this late at night?" She asked.

Lisa forcefully shakes off Jisoo's grip and looked at her.

"Since when did you care about where I am going?" Lisa retorted.

Jisoo got flustered at what she just did. She cleared and tried to act calmly in front of her sister.

"H—how is Jennie?" Jisoo asked Lisa with an obvious hesitation in her voice.

The latter smirked at her.

"Tsk. Why don't you just take care of Rosé? Jennie is doing well without you." Lisa retorted and continued on her way without even looking back at her sister.

"Dad can't make it on our birthday. I just wanted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter