Rescue Me

MISCONCEPTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo's POV

Jennie taking care of me is the second best thing that ever happened in my entire existence, well the kiss from her is the first. I wouldn't mind getting injured everyday if she is the one who is helping me with my recovery.

But one person ruined that moment. I forgot that today is the witch's arrival here in Thailand. Good thing that I hid Jennie just in time before the witch decided to just barge into my room.

If she finds out about Jennie she'll totally go insane and destroy everything that she can get her hands on. She's not the typical mother like Jennie had, she got this super high standards that only people on her ‘level’ can reach.

There's this one time when Lisa and I was in high school, and there's these two female students who kept on following us wherever we go and sending us gifts to our house. One day our mail got mixed up and one letter who is supposed to be for Lisa ended up on the witch's desk. She read the letter and thought that the sender is Lisa's girlfriend, so she ordered Chief Jung to investigate the background of the girl. 

When she found out that the girl was just studying in a prestigious school through a scholarship program and her social status is just in the lower middle class, the witch totally flipped out. She immediately ordered the school to cut off the scholarship of the girl or she'll fire the head of the school, since she basically owns the property. Of course, the school head obeyed the order and the student got kicked out too.

The following day she hired someone to report Lisa and I's every move. When she found out that my sister had been friends with our driver's son, she immediately fired the man without any consideration. Well, being her daughter is not easy. She had to approve first before we could have friends. Only the ‘elites’ get to be a part of our lives and it really pisses me off because those people will only stick with us for our social status. That's why the only friend I got is my own sister.

"Chu!" I heard Jennie's voice inside the closet, I almost forgot about her. Ah! Why is she calling me with that corny name anyway? I've been hearing that nickname lately. 

Anyway, I need to find a way on how to sneak her out of here without the witch detecting it.

"Come out, the coast is clear." I called her.

Jennie cautiously walked out of the closet. Tip toeing her way to where I am standing. She looks so cute, it makes me want to kiss her right now.

"How am I suppose to get out of here Chu?" Jennie asked, she looks a little worried.

"Hmm... Wait, let me think." I told her.

To be honest I can't think of a solution right now. It'll be very difficult to sneak her out without getting detected because if the witch is here, then most probably the number of security personnel all over the mansion is doubled.

"Wait... I gotta be honest with you, I don't have any other solution right now but..." I took my phone out and dialed Butler Jo's number.

After a few rings Butler Jo picked up the call.

"Butler Jo, bring me some decent dress and shoes in my room for Jennie... And hurry up." I ordered Butler Jo then ended the call.

"Why would you need some decent dress and shoes for me?" Jennie looked at me with a confused look on her face.

"I can't sneak you out of here, but I can dress you up properly to blend in and I'll do the rest." I confidently said to her.

I have clothes that will fit her but the problem is, the witch exactly knows my style. She would detect immediately if Jennie wears my clothes, and I can't risk it.

I don't really have a plan but I gotta trust in my luck.

We heard a knock on my bedroom door, and Butler Jo entered the room alone with three dresses and three shoes for Jennie to choose from.

"Hurry up, get dressed!" I grabbed the shoes and dresses and gave it to her.

"I don't understand." Jennie looked at me confused.

"Come on, just do it." I pushed her inside my closet then closed the door for her.

After a few minutes she came out of the closet and showed herself to me.

"I think that's good enough." I said to her.

"So what's the plan?" She asked me. 

"The plan is just walk out casually and if she sees us let me do all the talking, okay?" I explained to her my not so brilliant plan.

"Okay." Jennie nodded and walked towards the table where her paper bag with food containers are in.

"What are you doing?" I raised an eyebrow at her.

"I'm taking my tupperwares with me." She innocently replied.

"No, you can't bring that with you. I'll send it to you later, just don't carry that thing with you." I grabbed the paper bag and put it back on the table.

Jeez! We're in trouble and the first thought that came into her mind is those damn tupperwares?

"Let's go." I led the way as we went out of the room. Even though my ankle still hurts I tried my best to walk normally with the cast boot still on my foot.

"Coast is clear." I signaled her to follow me.

"Walk normally." I whispered to her as we headed to the stairs.

"Wait... Aren't you going to use your crutches? You might hurt yourself again." Jennie looks worried at me. It kinda feels good to know that she cares about me.

Jisoo this is not the time for that corny stuff. You gotta stick to the plan.

"I'm fine, it doesn't even hurt that much." I lied, it hurts so bad that I just wanna cry but I gotta get her out of here.

We were five m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter