Crying Over You

MISCONCEPTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'll take this one." Jisoo said to the saleslady of a cellphone store.

She took her wallet and handed her black card to the woman. After purchasing a new phone, she went back to her hotel.

"Should I let her know that I already got a new phone number? Should I call her? Send her a text message? Ah! What should I do?" Jisoo kept on pacing back and forth inside her room. She's contemplating on whether she should inform Jennie about her new phone number or not.

"Ah... Come on Jisoo, be reasonable of course you should inform her about your new number. You're just being considerate. That's right, you should call her." She said to herself as she paced back and forth.

Jisoo is typing Jennie's cellphone number, but everytime that she is about to press the call button she starts hesitating.

"What should I tell her then? Ah! Jisoo just ing do it!" She messed her hair up harshly while she stomps her feet on the floor, feeling fidgety with her so-called ‘difficult’ decision to make.

She typed Jennie's phone number once again, and closed her eyes while her index finger is aiming at the call button. Jisoo took a deep breath and in one swift motion of her finger, she finally pressed the green button.

Jennie finally answered the call but she didn't say a word. Jisoo spoke anyway knowing that she could just be listening.

"I... I just called to tell you that, this is my new number. My phone is broken and I can't find it anywhere. Good thing that I memorized your number. Are you listening? It's fine if you won't talk to me. Umm... I hated your voice anyway. So save this number, if you're still up to with that diary thingy that you said. If you're listening to me right now, I just want you to know that I miss you... I miss you so much that it's slowly killing me everday..." Jisoo stopped talking when she suddenly heard Jennie's voice on the other line.

"Lisa, eat this. I put a lot of lobster meat in this because I know it's your favorite, don't worry it's my treat since you're sick yesterday. Thank you for bringing the paper bag to me. Go on, eat up." Jisoo forced a smile as she scoffed upon hearing the woman. Disappointment is written all over her face.

"Of course she wouldn't care, she got what she wanted already. Why are you so stupid, Kim Jisoo?" She hit her forehead with her palm, while she closed her eyes and heaved a heavy sigh.

She plopped herself on her bed. Jisoo chuckled through the pain. "Kim Jisoo, you are a big ing joke." She uttered with her eyes shut, she didn't even notice that she already fell asleep. 

What Jisoo didn't know is that Rosé heard all of the things that she said on the call. Rosé was about to enter the woman's room when she heard her talking on the phone. She just left the door ajar while listening to everything that Jisoo said on the phone.

"Jennie huh? So she really likes her too." The silver-haired woman then closed the door and left without another word.

After leaving Jisoo's hotel room, she went straight to a bar where she drowned herself in alcohol.

She just sat at the bar with the bartender continuosly giving her some shots every time she runs out of alcohol.

"Am I not pretty?" Drunk Rosé asked the bartender.

"You're really beautiful Miss." The man retorted.

"Then why is my fiancée in love with somebody else? Why can't she just treat me nicely and ask me to stay instead of getting rid of me?" Rosé asked the bartender as she slammed her hand on the counter.

"I don't know either Miss, but she's a big fool for not treating you better." The bartender said to her while he hands the woman another drink.

Rosé got a message from someone.

From: Chief Jung K&M Group

I got what you asked Miss Park, I am sending you Lady Kim's new phone number right now.

+821*********

"Even Chief Jung can treat me nicely." She said to herself while saving Jisoo's new number on her phone.

Then out of the blue she showed the bartender the wallpaper of her phone.

"This person is the fool that is taking me for granted!" She took Jisoo's old phone and searched through the gallery then clicked Jennie's photo.

"And this is the woman that she likes... She's not even that pretty!" Rosé swiped on to the next photo.

"Do you see that? She even looked like a midget! How can she like someone who is shorter than Dobby?! She's so short, she looked like a nursery student. And here I am... Tall, beautiful, and rich but still got dumped by some gorgeous but stupid person." Rosé wailed as she slammed her head on the counter that accidentally knocked her out.

"Miss... Miss... Miss? Are you okay? Hey Miss... " The bartender tried to wake her up but she isn't responding.

He took the woman's phone and saw the phone number on Chief Jung's recent message. 

The bartender dialed the number and out of nowhere Jisoo's phone vibrated that instantly woke her up from her deep slumber. She looked at her phone to chec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter