Stuck With U

MISCONCEPTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo's POV

Two weeks, four days, twenty-one hours, forty-five minutes and twenty-four seconds had passed since I last saw Jennie.

I kept on counting every second that passes by without seeing her. I wanted to come back to Jennie but no matter what I do, no matter how many jets and cars that I ride it would just seem useless if she's in love with somebody else.

It's hard to see her with someone else. Especially if that someone else is my own sister, and I think she got that Witch to back her up because I haven't heard her mentioning Jennie and Lisa's name when usually she freaks out at tiny things like this.

I feel like I'm in a suicide mission right now, hanging out with an annoying woman that is so clingy I might just accidentally choke her one day. While Lisa is probably having a picnic with Jennie somewhere, while she lays her head on her lap as she brushes my sister's hair with her fingers.

Ah! Why am I thinking about it anyway?! And why is that parasite so clingy? I know that I am gorgeous, hot, y, and stuff but can she stop the urge to be all clingy like that? I would love it if she was Jennie but no, she's the parasite that the Witch asked me to hangout with.

I'm just actually enduring this for Jennie's sake. See? She didn't even chose to be with me but here I am still doing crazy things for her. But what can I do? Of course she chose her first love over me, what am I? I'm just an overly good-looking person who is madly deeply in love with her.

Two weeks felt like two years when I am with that parasite, I had to accompany her in everything and it is really frustrating. Feeling like an exile whenever I'm with her. I might just gladly take a death penalty just so I could stop seeing her.

Even my morning coffee isn't safe with the parasite around me. I go outside the balcony to peacefully drink a warm cup of coffee, and out of nowhere she appears and stands beside me. Snow is falling everywhere but no matter how cold the weather is, it isn't enough to cool my head off when she's with me.

It has been that way ever since we shared the same room here at the hotel. The only thing that kept me from leaving the parasite here is the thought of that Witch actually doing bad things to Jennie. And I don't want that to happen, I'll endure everything for her even if it meant that I had to sacrifice my own happiness.

Then a knock on my door broke my reverie. Why is she knocking on my bedroom door this late in the evening anyway?

I ignored it thinking that she would eventually go away, but she's persistent as that it got me so annoyed.

Ah! What is it that she wants this time? I lazily went to the door to check out what the parasite wants. As soon as I opened it, I saw her standing in front of the door while hugging a pillow.

"I can't sleep." She said as she pouted her lips acting cute.

"What?" I frowned, I didn't get what she's trying to say.

Then she pushed me out of the way and went inside my room without asking any permission from me.

"What do you think you are doing? Get out." I firmly said to her as she comfortably crashed herself on my bed.

"Ahhh! I think I can sleep better here." She stretched her arms and legs then she rolled her body on the bed.

"Didn't you hear what I just said? I said get out." I tried to be as calm as I can be.

"Or what? You're going to force me out? Hmn... Go on give it a try." She gave me this sly smile.

Did she just challenged me? What is she planning to do?

"What?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I said, give it a try." She playfully raised her eyebrows at me.

"Don't even think about doing some crazy stuff or I'll leave you here." I uttered as I watch her provoking face.

"You can leave me here, but don't expect me to no follow you anywhere you go. I'll be there no matter what." She smiled at me. I swear that smile gives me goosebumps like it is equivalent to unfortunate events.

"That's it. Get out." I grabbed her arm and dragged her towards the door.

And all of a sudden, she shook my grip off of her and quickly stood in front of me. And in one swift motion she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled my head closer to her.

Her lips are inches away from mine, I could feel her breathing. My eyes wide open as I gulped my own saliva. I was taken aback with her sudden action that I lost my composure for a moment.

"What? You've never seen a woman making a move with you before?" She smiled and loosen her grip on me. Then she went out of my room on her own, I could hear her giggle whil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter