She Will Be Loved

MISCONCEPTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie slowly closed the closet door and hurriedly opened the front door for Rosé.

"Hey!" She greeted the visitor.

"Hi! Took you long enough to answer the door." The silver-haired woman uttered as she stepped inside Jennie's room.

The latter awkwardly chuckled while closing the door behind the woman. "I–I–um–uh at the bathroom, doing something... Uh– personal."

Rosé nodded and smiled as she looked around the room then sat on the bed.

"W–what brings you here anyway?" Jennie asked as she walks to where the visitor is.

"Oh yeah of course. Um– I wanted to ask you for a favor." Rosé uttered.

The petite woman looked at her seriously. "Favor?" She uttered.

Rosé stood up and grabbed Jennie's hands.
"Yes, a favor."

"What is it?" The petite woman asked as Rosé stood in front of her, smiling.

"I want you to be my bridesmaid Jennie." She squeezed the petite woman's hand.

"What?" Jennie was taken aback by the woman's request.

"I–I'm not sure about that, don't you have some other friends? I'm sure they are willing to take that spot." Jennie reluctantly asked her.

Rosé lightly poked the tip of Jennie's nose and smiled. "You are so cute, but no. I don't want any other person except you to be my bridesmaid. So, please be my bridesmaid... Please?" The woman insisted.

"I don't know I–" Before Jennie could even finish what she is about to say the silver-haired woman already interrupted her.

"Okay then! It's settled! Thank you so much Jen! You would be the prettiest bridesmaid in history I swear!" She uttered.

"I—" 

"And ooh! I also want you to help me pick my gown okay? Your opinion is really needed if I wanted my wedding to be perfect. I want to impress Jisoo with my beauty on that day." Rosé interrupted again when she told the woman another proposition.

"Oh– okay, I guess." Jennie hesitantly retorted.

"Great! Well, I gotta leave you alone now. Seems like you're just about to get ready for bed." Rosé jested.

Jennie smiled awkwardly at her. "Yeah– sure... Okay. Um– see you later."

"Okay." Rosé uttered while smiling from ear to ear one last time before heading to the door.

Jennie quickly looked outside to make sure that the visitor already left before locking the door and going to the closet to check on Jisoo.

When she opened the closet door, the petite woman found an indifferent Jisoo sitting inside.

"Chu." Jennie uttered while trying to touch the woman on the shoulder.

Jisoo heaved a heavy sigh and smiled without looking up at her. 

"It's fine." She uttered, then she stood up and stepped outside of the closet.

"Jisoo." Jennie tried to talk to her but all the woman ever gave her is a blank stare before walking out of the room.

"Baby!" Rosé called her. She suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

"Where have you been?" The silver-haired woman queried while clinging on to Jisoo's arm, walking closely to each other side by side.

Jisoo sighed and rolled her eyes. "What do you want?"

Rosé removed her grip from the woman's arm and stood in front of her, blocking the way.

"I wanna see the Butterfly Island. I overheard those tourist talking about it a while ago and they said only the VIPs can visit that island, and by VIPs I mean you and your family. Can you take me there? Please?" Rosé tried to pursuade her.

Jisoo looked at her with a serious expression on her face.

"You said so yourself. Only our family members can go there, so no... I can't take you there." Jisoo retorted then she walked past by the woman.

Rosé ran after her and grabbed her hand, she interlaced their fingers together and leaned her head on Jisoo's shoulder.

"Please... I am your fiancée after all, then that means I am part of your family now." The silver-haired woman persistently asked her.

The latter removed the woman's hand from her, she stopped and faced Rosé.

"Well, you're not my wife yet so basically that still makes you ineligible to set foot on that island." Jisoo smiled sarcastically then she kept on walking.

"So basically I'm still an outsider to you, then how come Jennie gets to see it during the first time that she went here? Explain that to me then." The silver-haired woman uttered as she stood there clearly pissed at Jisoo's words.

The latter turned around, her hands are in her pockets with a blank expression on her face.

"Because in my mind and in here..." She pointed at her chest. "I am already married to her. And you? No matter how many grand weddings that we will have, no matter how many vows that we will both exchange, it'll mean nothing to me, not even close, not even a little bit. I can't even see myself in the future with you... But with Jennie? I can see my whole life. So why can't you just leave me alone? You're like a stubborn stain stuck on my favorite shirt that is hard to remove, and I'd gladly throw that favorite shirt away just so I could get rid of you." Jisoo uttered each word as coldly as she could.

Rosé scoffed at the woman's response, she walked past Jisoo and bumped her on the shoulder.

The silver-haired woman went to the emptiest part of the beach and sat there on the sand looking at the clear water.

"What are you doing here all alone? It's so weird to see you not pestering my sister."

A familiar voice broke Rosé from her reverie.

She quickly wiped her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter